FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I must be different. Aaron's stuff rarely does it for me. His style just... I dunno. I definitely don't find him as funny as everyone else.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Gee I must be different. Aaron's stuff rarely does it for me. His style just... I dunno. I definitely don't find him as funny as everyone else.

Tom: What did the Taliban ban this week?
Aaron: Single use plastics.

Had me laughing until the end of the episode.

He's rocketed up into my dream lineup. It's now:

Ed, Celia, Tony, Aaron, Sam.

Last edited:
I like someone on the panel who challenges and calls out Sam. The only ones to really do that are Mick, Kitty, Marty, or after one episode, Kano, so easy qualification to a dream panel for one of them.

I like someone on the panel who challenges and calls out Sam. The only ones to really do that are Mick, Kitty, Marty, or after one episode, Kano, so easy qualification to a dream panel for one of them.

Yeah, good call. I'd probably have Marty in there ahead of Tony.

A lot of them do that. Urzila, Celia, Denise and Tim all do that as well.

It generally takes for them to be on a couple of episodes before they start giving it to Sam

A lot of them do that. Urzila, Celia, Denise and Tim all do that as well.

It generally takes for them to be on a couple of episodes before they start giving it to Sam

Was gonna say Urzila but feels like it's been ages since she's been on. Don't recall Celia or Tim doing it. Denise is gold she gets on the dream panel without even having to stir Sam.

That might just be the comment of the year from Aaron. After that line from Aaron, Ed, Sam, Celia, Marty and Kitty have their work cut out for next week's finale.
Celia isn't great anymore IMO.

Takes it too seriously and always tries to win now.

I love Kitty or Denise the most out of the female guests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gonna say Urzila but feels like it's been ages since she's been on. Don't recall Celia or Tim doing it. Denise is gold she gets on the dream panel without even having to stir Sam.

Denise falls flat for me regularly, she just tries too hard a lot of the time.

Gee whiz, I reckon she's great.

Really surprised to hear that. So often she'll faff around trying to come up with the punchline for her joke then laugh nervously because it hasn't landed right. Sometimes she'll have a good line but it's one in five, one in ten, not regular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back