News Hawthorn in the media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t bring Barrett’s sliding doors rubbish here. That’s not the Hawthorn footy club in the media.

That’s a desperate article, trying to get clicks every week.

Really not sure this narrative fits anymore. Didn't Clarkson attend his send off?
Sure did. Doesn't mean he loved Clarko though.

Everyone's heard of how pissed he was when Clarko turned up in Vegas to get him to commit to Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not sure this narrative fits anymore. Didn't Clarkson attend his send off?

Pretty sure he didn't appreciate Clarko gate-crashing his end of season trip.

Was sat next his old man in the send off and had Clarko’s name and quote on the front cover of his book. The two are close now.

It’s clear they had their moments like the Vegas trip but i don’t think you could say they fell out.

Buddy Franklin loved Hawthorn

I’m pretty sure at 1 stage he said he’d like to be a 1 club player

Words mean little to many
He probably loved his future wife and her desire to forge her career in Sydney just a fraction more.

Speaking of Buddy has anyone read the great mans book?

Not his best work is what I've been told.

Speaking of Buddy has anyone read the great mans book?

Not his best work is what I've been told.

Footy autobiographies are really bland affairs for the most part - I gave up on them a long while back. They are censored and ghost-written so are hardly likely to be as insightful as supporters want.

Mick Foley's first book gives an example of what the ghost-writer they brought in to write his book would have turned it into - and even if you don't like wrestling Mick's first book is a really fun read - and it doesn't sound anything like what the book becomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back