NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Process Plan - https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/do...erms-of-Reference-and-Process-Plan-FINAL-.pdf

AFL Ends Investigation - 'Imperfect resolution' as Hawks probe ends, no one charged

DO NOT QUOTE THREADS FROM OTHER BOARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
A family name that is ‘royalty’. A family that was such royalty it was ripped apart by Stolen Generation. How dare an Aboriginal boy be on a full scholarship. Surely that should be reserved for the white privileged like Chris Judd.

Chris Judd would also be in the top 0.000001 % privileged people to ever exist, difference is he's not out here crying about how disadvantaged he is while people of all colours starve to death

Oh My God Wow GIF by Gogglebox Australia

A family name that is ‘royalty’. A family that was such royalty it was ripped apart by Stolen Generation. How dare an Aboriginal boy be on a full scholarship. Surely that should be reserved for the white privileged like Chris Judd.

Agree with you. But bad example with Juddy. Juddy's parents stuffed up and sent him to Caulfield Grammar from primary school. Scholarships are used to poach and the big schools have a code of not poaching from each other. So no full scholarship for one of the best private school footballers that the system has seen. some mediocre white guys he carried on his back were on full scholarships though.

You know what kills your argument? As a born poor white person I can admit Chris Judd is a privileged scumbag and no one should give a toss about his opinion on anything not football related

But you can't admit Cyril is a privileged scumbag and no one should listen to his opinion on anything not football related

It's racism in its purist format

Agree with you. But bad example with Juddy. Juddy's parents stuffed up and sent him to Caulfield Grammar from primary school. Scholarships are used to poach and the big schools have a code of not poaching from each other. So no full scholarship for one of the best private school footballers that the system has seen. some mediocre white guys he carried on his back were on full scholarships though.

Don’t know about his early years but Judd was on a full scholarship in later years

You know what kills your argument? As a born poor white person I can admit Chris Judd is a privileged scumbag and no one should give a toss about his opinion on anything not football related

But you can't admit Cyril is a privileged scumbag and no one should listen to his opinion on anything not football related

Yep. You are the real victim here.

Don’t know about his early years but Judd was on a full scholarship in later years

I was teaching at Caulfield at the time. We used to joke that Juddy was paying when others weren't. (he would have qualifed for a scholarship for footy, academics and athletics). Not sure if anyone joking about it was actually privvy to the books, but it's what me and some of his other teachers believed at the time.

I was teaching at Caulfield at the time. We used to joke that Juddy was paying when others weren't. (he would have qualifed for a scholarship for footy, academics and athletics). Not sure if anyone joking about it was actually privvy to the books, but it's what me and some of his other teachers believed at the time.

Cheers. From what I believe several other APS schools came poaching Judd and he was locked away by Caulfield. That came from someone close to Judd at Caulfield. Out of interest, did you with my sprint coach, Neville Sillitoe?

I'm outta this thread homies too poor to argue about a guy destined to be a millionaire from birth. Keep defending Cyril though maybe he'll give you $15 to mow the lawn at one of his houses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhhhhh... i see. Carry on

Cheers. From what I believe several other APS schools came poaching Judd and he was locked away by Caulfield. That came from someone close to Judd at Caulfield. Out of interest, did you with my sprint coach, Neville Sillitoe?
Name rings a bell, but can't picture him. I was only there for 2 years.

I'm outta this thread homies too poor to argue about a guy destined to be a millionaire from birth. Keep defending Cyril though maybe he'll give you $15 to mow the lawn at one of his houses
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Good to know that it's not racism and just economic hatred caused by a massive chip on your shoulder about your own economic plight in comparison to others.

Cyril Rioli a good shout for the most privileged person to ever exist

Born into a family name that is royalty in Australia, treated as a God in his younger years. Goes to one of the most expensive and exclusive private schools of all time on full scholarship without ever paying a cent, is treated like a God his whole time there as best player on the football team

Wins a premiership his first year in the AFL while having heavyweights like Bruce McVaney become his personal fan club. Quickly becomes the highest paid player at the Hawks. Wins another 3 premierships then retires with a mega 7 figure payout for "racism"

Geez we'd all like to die right now and be reincarnated as Cyril

Every Smith in Australia gets a free ride...cause Steve Smith.

I feel for them though, they had a dark period after Sandpaper-gate.

Born into a family name that is royalty in Australia, treated as a God in his younger years. Goes to one of the most expensive and exclusive private schools of all time on full scholarship without ever paying a cent, is treated like a God his whole time there as best player on the football team

Wins a premiership his first year in the AFL while having heavyweights like Bruce McVaney become his personal fan club. Quickly becomes the highest paid player at the Hawks. Wins another 3 premierships then retires with a mega 7 figure payout for "racism"

Think bait posts are meant to be at least a tiny bit believable

get your facts straight
He won a flag in his second year of AFL

It's almost like racism doesn't care about privilege. It's vile and can affect anyone, rich or poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back