Game Day Hawthorn v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if we can't beat this mediocre mob we needn't trouble ourselves about our September chances anyway.

I'm pretty confident, having Cloke in the team is a bonus for us and it'll be awesome to see Schoey back out there. (who'd ever thought I'd be saying that!)

Got a feeling that this thread is going to make for some interesting reading during the game.
Some players soft and insipid this week and in five weeks time after we fourpeet they will be bloody superstars.

Come on Hawks, flog the pies & get that confidence up.

I hope bigton stays clear of this thread today, I don't want to be reading constant negative junk going into the finals.
Poster bashing?????
Would look like a scene from the Shawshank Redemption.

Time to find some form. Win and it looks like the Cats on a Friday night. Lose and a trip to Sydney beckons. Think I'll take winning form and playing at home thanks!

Come on Hawks, flog the pies & get that confidence up.

I hope bigton stays clear of this thread today, I don't want to be reading constant negative junk going into the finals.
It's a reverse jinx. Keep going Bigton I say. We are no chance of a flag - just like 2015

Watching GWS last night makes me philosophical.
I think you have Cats covered just Sydney would be a challenge
I actually think the other way around. weird

If we are on we would give you a run, only had two of them games this year.

Will know pretty early on.
Pies are definitely capable of getting over us today, no doubt about it. Hawks need to come into this game focused and switched on from the first bounce and put in a solid four quarter effort if we are going to win this one.

Our entire season relies on this game, hope this pressure is exactly what we need to switch us on for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to find some form. Win and it looks like the Cats on a Friday night. Lose and a trip to Sydney beckons. Think I'll take winning form and playing at home thanks!
If we lose we wont be playing Sydney. Likely Bulldogs

come on Hawks, time to find top gear and flex some muscle....a close grinding win will not fill me with confidence for the finals - need to make a statement like Sydney and Geelong did this weekend

Thats the rumour going around and lets be honest we will have one late withdrawal, Grundy will ******* destroy us.
Absolutely!
Is it possible that Clarko would like to "educate" Pitto in where he needs to be at for next season, or well on the way at least.
Physically it is a good match up looking at size alone & I would consider Pittos intent around the contest is similar to Grundy ( from a couple of years ago ).
Grundy's coming of age is something that Clarko might be modelling & banking on from Pitto next season in an effort to cover Cegs
There would be a twist to the late out even if it is a minor one.

It's a reverse jinx. Keep going Bigton I say. We are no chance of a flag - just like 2015

Watching GWS last night makes me philosophical.

I actually think the other way around. weird
No need for bigton to keep going as there are plenty still here picking up his slack. 'Reverse jinx', sounds like bandwagoner speak of the fence sitter kind. I told you so if we lose vs the lack of optimism worked for us. Dog turds rolled in sprinkles & vice versa spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back