Rumour Huge cover up with the 'alleged' McKay twins

Remove this Banner Ad

In all seriousness the coincidence/odds of this happening year after year are pretty significant to ignore.
Obviously they are not the same person but whether there is some sort of agreement (for their mum or something?) that they don't play against one another is something that could be true. In terms of missing is it fairly even between them?

In all seriousness the coincidence/odds of this happening year after year are pretty significant to ignore.
Obviously they are not the same person but whether there is some sort of agreement (for their mum or something?) that they don't play against one another is something that could be true. In terms of missing is it fairly even between them?

Mathematically I’m sure it’s not that unlikely that 2 players don’t play against each other when you consider there’s 700 odd listed players.

Lebron and KD in nba haven’t played off in years either.

Mathematically I’m sure it’s not that unlikely that 2 players don’t play against each other when you consider there’s 700 odd listed players.

Lebron and KD in nba haven’t played off in years either.
Both are in their clubs top 5 players so the number of listed players isn’t relevant as in if ‘fit’ they’re picked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The evidence is strong enough to convince ChatGPT, who went from "it's impossible", to it's "technically possible" in the blink of an eye.

If a machine using the entire catalogue of human knowledge can be convinced, then you should be too.

Wake up sheeple.

View attachment 1624787
7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

Why on one of the rare occasions they're allegedly together are they wearing the exact same T-shirt? What are the odds of that. Or did he sit in both chairs and get the photos overlaid

View attachment 1650214
I've watched the video and their hair is different and voice as well clearly two different people.

I've watched the video and their hair is different and voice as well clearly two different people.

Ah, a body double to make it appear as they are different, smart.

Ah, a body double to make it appear as they are different, smart.
Straight out of Putin's playbook.
Russian influence on the AFL must be stamped out

Straight out of Putin's playbook.
Russian influence on the AFL must be stamped out
Too late, far too much cross pollination already.
To protect his dictatorship Gil's had Kremlin advisers embedded in AFL house for years.
Putin has even adopted the stand rule for his army in Ukraine to help clear room in his jails.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back