Human Race - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be what it will be like driving on the highway in 10 years times if you listen to teh Greens.

Raise you David Benatar and antinatalism big fella.

Let's keep dancing and break out the booze. We will get by some how.

I suspect you know that in any event.

This will be what it will be like driving on the highway in 10 years times if you listen to teh Greens.

needs a remake with solar and electric cars - which if you think about it is slightly more believable then a bunch of kids distilling gasoline from a single oil well.

Last edited:
Humans are earths cancer
Agreed.
We have ruined everything and like most organisms earth is developing ways to get rid of its cancer.
Would agree that the ocean is finished and from here on in it's goodbye earthling plastic loving petrol guzzling ignorant fools.
100 years would be about it.

Agreed.
We have ruined everything and like most organisms earth is developing ways to get rid of its cancer.
Would agree that the ocean is finished and from here on in it's goodbye earthling plastic loving petrol guzzling ignorant fools.
Well covid 19 has certainly forced a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humans are earths cancer
Earth aint alive dude. Cant suffer from a disease if you arent alive to begin with.

i would argue the only true living aspect of earth is conscious beings. And humans are far more conscious then any other species on this planet. Humans are the only thing of value on earth.

Last edited:
Agreed.
Lol this is the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

How long? Next year and it will be all over red rover. At least its going to happen in my lifetime.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If the next pandemic wipes us out that’s probably a fair result tbh
Next hundred or so years for mine.

And we'll only have ourselves to blame. We have treated this planet like a cesspit.
Jesus christ what are they teaching at schools now?

why the hell would you think the earth is doomed and its somehow fair if it is?

humanity is the only thing of value and save for facing a degree or two of warming the earth is fine. in fact humans are about to go on a mass reforestation period over the next 200 years

the only thing i worry about from the earths perspective is a nuclear catastrophe. But again its not the earth that actually matters but the humans that exist on it.

Last edited:
Well covid 19 has certainly forced a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.

I saw a note that if we rely onlockdowns alone, one is needed every second year.

suggest that voting earth people won’t accept the restrictionswhich will be needed

but a side effect will be a massive feduction in pollution, assuming it’s not just relocated to the latest developing country

Jesus christ what are they teaching at schools now?

why the hell would you think the earth is doomed and its somehow fair if it is?

humanity is the only thing of value and save for facing a degree or two of warming the earth is fine. in fact humans are about to go on a mass reforestation period over the next 200 years

the only thing i worry about from the earths perspective is a nuclear catastrophe. But again its not the earth that actually matters but the humans that exist on it.

Humanity is not the only thing of value. How blindly arrogant do you have to be to hold that ridiculous position?

And the planet is not fine.

Educate yourself.

Us humans. A special breed so flawed.

We will get our come-uppance. Not all will deserve that come-uppance though.

But that is the way from the beginning of mankind. The gentry and clever monsters mostly scuttle by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back