Rumour Hurley has lunch with McVeigh and Tom Harley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy deal is a once in a lifetime situation.
As much about marketing as it was about playing.

FYI Sydney has more than 50000 members now.
First club in any code in NSW to achieve this number and solid upwards trend since the 2013 season.

5 years the next longest offered now.

Congrats to the Swans that is great to see, hopefully you guys rech the 80k mark would be good for the game and sport in Syd.

Wow

550-600k I would of thought? We are talking about Hurley here aren't we?
Given what Essendon were already paying him on his existing contract, before he really improved to become the player he was in 2014-15, 550k-600k is absolutely nowhere near what he would pull.

A post that was posted in the dogs forum

"Just listening to KB's show and Brian Waldron reckons Michael Hurley is 50/50 to come to us. We are working very hard to get him."

A post that was posted in the dogs forum

"Just listening to KB's show and Brian Waldron reckons Michael Hurley is 50/50 to come to us. We are working very hard to get him."

Just like Essendon sources are confident he'll stay, Melbourne sources state they are 50/50 to get him, as do Adelaide, etc.

Wouldn't believe anything Waldron said.

Just like Essendon sources are confident he'll stay, Melbourne sources state they are 50/50 to get him, as do Adelaide, etc.

Wouldn't believe anything Waldron said.
Melbourne trying to get both Hurley and Hibberd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hibberd was looking at the same house that I was in Caulfield late last year

Maybe he wants an investment property(didn't really seem like the place invest in), but Caulfield isn't exactly close to Tulla either.

Maybe he wants an investment property(didn't really seem like the place invest in), but Caulfield isn't exactly close to Tulla either.

Given he used to travel from Frankston it's far closer.

Remind me, how much did Collingwood pay Cloke to sulk in the twos?

What on earth does that have to do with the question of the Dons overpaying Hurley? His club overpaid for a player so he's not allowed to have an opinion?

Caulfield went nuts last year for houses/townhouses. some places had 20% price increases over 12 months.

Caulfield went nuts last year for houses/townhouses. some places had 20% price increases over 12 months.
Tell me about it..

I heard about a month ago that hibberd to dees is done and also collingwood is front runner to get Hurley if he is a delisted free agent, because they don't have any decent picks to trade if that falls through the Bulldogs are ready to pounce. Adelaide and Sydney had a red hot crack but his missus won't leave Melbourne.

I heard about a month ago that hibberd to dees is done and also collingwood is front runner to get Hurley if he is a delisted free agent, because they don't have any decent picks to trade if that falls through the Bulldogs are ready to pounce. Adelaide and Sydney had a red hot crack but his missus won't leave Melbourne.
This is hilarious.
Deals DONE, this time of the year.....gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back