India vs Australia 3rd Test: 16 to 20 March at Ranchi at 3pm (Mel/Syd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think so, almost impossible 4th innings dustbowl vs ashwin.

Smith out to a ball that rolled, SMarsh a wide given LB, didn't think they batted badly at all.
Ashwin is a fair bowler who gets to bowl a lot of overs. Probability tells you he will get a lot of wickets.
Get him away from India, and he is not as menacing and gets belted around.

Ashwin is a fair bowler who gets to bowl a lot of overs. Probability tells you he will get a lot of wickets.
Get him away from India, and he is not as menacing and gets belted around.

He's improved away from home.

Jadeja is the biggest joke away from home

On to the pitch now. It looked interestingly dark and full of little cracks a day out. Steven Smith said it looked like "rolled mud". The key words are "looked like". The pitch is expected to play better. High clay content and black soil, according to the curator, means it should not crumble. Smith said he expected it to play well for one day before going. Now, if the curator is to be believed, the cracks should neither open up nor crumble. We have only seen the pitch, not touched it. How loose are those cracks might be the key. If they are moving, if the top surface is loose, well...

Be calm Biggie, be calm

Don't smash the head in of the next Indian Mech Fitter/Boiler maker you meet, it's not their fault....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

India won the toss and will bat.

Is what I dont want to hear in a few minutes time.
You campaigner, don't do that to me. I'm listening to a repeat of Steve Waugh proving that he's close to the world's most tedious man, and thought I'd missed it.

C7AnGZvWgAASkjJ.jpg

CAPTION THIS

GO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back