Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Gadzorks

Premium Gold
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Roar Deal interviewed Jake Hanson, who is lions manager of Springfield development.

He said that he'd seen options suggested on bigfoooty re during Olympics development. Lol. Maybe you Springfield conversationalist have contributed something to the development.

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Roar Deal interviewed Jake Hanson, who is lions manager of Springfield development.

He said that he'd seen options suggested on bigfoooty re during Olympics development. Lol. Maybe you Springfield conversationalist have contributed something to the development.
So that's how they found out about the spider.

Poor little guy.

Hanley

Senior List
Apr 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If you are looking for some out of the box listening material in the lull between the footy season and trade week/draft time, could be worth catching up on Brownys Podcast with Jonathan and Campbell being ridiculously loose. Definitely no holds barred and bit of listener discretion required but I had a few laughs. Mitch Robinsons interview last week was fun too - apparently he got JB to skoll a beer on face time for the Lions boys during Mad Monday... at 10am. Oh, and strong language warning!

BuntonRules

long term substance abuser
Dec 30, 2008
in front of the telly
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Whitsunday SeaEagles
If you are looking for some out of the box listening material in the lull between the footy season and trade week/draft time, could be worth catching up on Brownys Podcast with Jonathan and Campbell being ridiculously loose. Definitely no holds barred and bit of listener discretion required but I had a few laughs. Mitch Robinsons interview last week was fun too - apparently he got JB to skoll a beer on face time for the Lions boys during Mad Monday... at 10am. Oh, and strong language warning!
never listened to a podcast. where d0 I find it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad