Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The window might be closed, but I reckon there's a cat flap open somewhere that Spargo could squeeze through.
I got burgled by skinny teenagers through a cat door once

Not even round one and we all think we're doomed! Terrible

But I agree, last night was very disappointing and frustrating. We seem cooked
I think last night showed us just how close we are to flying too-close to the Sun.
Many young players in their first handful of games, not yet strong enough; and some softish types... some we carry and some we recruited.

All in all, we are scraping the barrel very thin.

Last edited:
Was wondering if this thread would be revived. I think it is shut for this year. GWS, Brisbane, Carlton, Port, Sydney are all better than us. We haven't changed whilst they have all gone past us.
Yes, I am thinking we are almost in the top-teams, twilight zone. neither here not there.

Not quite 9thmond. But top 4 ????
No mans land beckons.

I reckon we're still a fighter's chance this year - maybe in that 5-8 bracket, with a tiny hope of catching fire in September.

But then we'll drop off a cliff.

We have a stack of cap space this year but going big on top-end draft talent might be better than topping up via trade/FA.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon we're still a fighter's chance this year - maybe in that 5-8 bracket, with a tiny hope of catching fire in September.

But then we'll drop off a cliff.

We have a stack of cap space this year but going big on top-end draft talent might be better than topping up via trade/FA.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We have to use the cap though and who already on our list are we going to use it on that we haven't already locked away? Not like we have some young stars worth a lot of coin we need to resign.
We have to splash the cash for a free agent.

Back