Recommitted Jade Gresham [re-signed until 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack steven worth to the club 2 first rounders

His actual worth I think the saints of jacks mental health issues are severe will accept one of the first rounders Geelong will receive for Tim Kelly and a 3rd rounder maybe

Is this for real or you taking the pi55 ??

30 year old with issue's and your talking 2 x 1st rounders

Jack steven worth to the club 2 first rounders

His actual worth I think the saints of jacks mental health issues are severe will accept one of the first rounders Geelong will receive for Tim Kelly and a 3rd rounder maybe

It will not be happening for that ..not with his baggage..he is a FA next year..it may be better to wait till then.

Gresham will just sign ..surely

Jack Steven is not worth a lot given his health issues. I think if he requested a trade to Geelong for example, the clubs would seamlessly facilitate it for a 2nd round pick. Prior to this year he was probably worth a mid first but his value has significantly diminished IMO.

Back to Gresham, all the signs are that a new deal has pretty much been agreed upon & it should be announced at a suitable time. No urgency to do so at this point. I think it will be around 4 years which takes him to free agency & at a guess around 650-700 pa.

Hypothetically, if he were to request a trade, I think you look at deals such as Dylan Shiel, Treloar, Lever, etc. Two firsts with a second going back.

I'd be shocked if Gresham didn't sign. Would be favourite for St. Kilda's next captain wouldn't he? Depending on how much longer Geary has left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be shocked if Gresham didn't sign. Would be favourite for St. Kilda's next captain wouldn't he? Depending on how much longer Geary has left.

Seb Ross is the current vice captain & will be longterm acting captain whilst Geary recovers from his injury.

Jack Steele is probably the early favourite to succeed Ross but there’s a lot of water to go under the bridge before that happens.

Gresham is a bit of a Buddy. He’s a freak show but doesn’t appear to be captain material at the highest level.

Flash in a pan player. His disposal won’t hold up long term at the top level.

Could eke out a career in the forward pocket as a poor man’s Adam Schneider but not worth much overall. Can’t play regular midfield.

Flash in a pan player. His disposal won’t hold up long term at the top level.

Could eke out a career in the forward pocket as a poor man’s Adam Schneider but not worth much overall. Can’t play regular midfield.
Yeah, nah. Bloke's a class act.

What do you think opposition clubs will offer to get him to leave?
800k??

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unless he absolutely drops off a cliff this year, he should be fetching 800k at minimum. One of the most promising young players on Saints' list and could really hit the next level in the next couple of seasons. There's a number of clubs who would love to throw him in their forward line and have him rotate through the middle (similar to DeGoey's role). Has genuine x-factor which is a rare and valuable trait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back