Rumour Jake Carlisle to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

And what would pick would you have given up to get him that would satisfy Essendon especially as they seem to have a hard on for pick 5 from the saints.
Obviously not pick one... I'm not sure of the new rules but if allowed, I'd give them a future pick, next year's first round, and second round if need be. I understand your point, we don't want to give away the farm, but the loss of Herderson leaves a massive hole in our list, Carlisle would more than fix that.

Obviously not pick one... I'm not sure of the new rules but if allowed, I'd give them a future pick, next year's first round, and second round of need be. I understand your point, we don't want to give away the farm, but the loss of Herderson leaves a massive hole in our list, Carlisle would more than fix that.
Next years first round is more than likely going to be in the 1-4 range in what is described as a lot better draft than this year.

Next years first round is more than likely going to be in the 1-4 range in what is described as a lot better draft than this year.
If we got Trallore and Carlisle, plus pick one, some boys return from injury and natural improvement, next year's pick may not be so low... It's all a mute point now, but I just think we missed an opportunity as a club.

I haven't been able to keep abreast of what's going on, due to work... Was that a dig at Carlton or has something happened with the Carlisle situation?
More a go at two shanks who said Carlisle would be a blue.

Oh, ok, I got excited for nothing then... I really wanted Carlisle, he is a much better player than he showed this year. It's a good get by the Saints if he gets there...

To be fair, Two Shanks is normally on the money and all the info coming out of anyone who is reliable was pointing towards Carlisle wanting to get to the blues. In the end the blues just weren't willing to offer nearly as much the Saints and there was a last minute change of heart.

To be fair, Two Shanks is normally on the money and all the info coming out of anyone who is reliable was pointing towards Carlisle wanting to get to the blues. In the end the blues just weren't willing to offer nearly as much the Saints and there was a last minute change of heart.
If two shanks was on the money, Carlisle would have signed with the Blues.

Two shanks & skippos = epic fail

If your inside info is actually half decent, people would have known we would be interested in Carlisle.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle until he got the offer from Carlton was a 100% done deal, He toured the place and met with Bolton, Salvangi and co.

He pretty much thought Carlton was going to chuck the book at him, Carlton offered him 500k a year and he cracked the shits and asked for more, Blues denied it and he pretty much told them to stick it, Along came Saints with 750k a year and he chose them.

Jake Carlisle is an okay footballer but the bloke is a flog.

Carlisle until he got the offer from Carlton was a 100% done deal, He toured the place and met with Bolton, Salvangi and co.

He pretty much thought Carlton was going to chuck the book at him, Carlton offered him 500k a year and he cracked the shits and asked for more, Blues denied it and he pretty much told them to stick it, Along came Saints with 750k a year and he chose them.

Jake Carlisle is an okay footballer but the bloke is a flog.

And to back this up, one of my best mates works at Carlton. Usually spot on about them.

Me thinks you talk s**t like 2wanks

Its you're opinon wether you agree with it, I've just written what was given to me by someone inside the Carlton Football Club. Usually I'd be saying "Sucked in Carlton you didn't get him".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back