Scandal Joffa Corfe facing child sex charges (board rules apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody knew who the hell he was until Eddie started pumping him up in the cheersquad turning him into a "celebrity"
Apart from a couple of Richmond cheersquad members made infamous on here years ago with a few very funny GIFS can you name another cheersquad member from any team that got the "celebrity" status this vile human did?

Nobody knew who the hell he was until Eddie started pumping him up in the cheersquad turning him into a "celebrity"
Apart from a couple of Richmond cheersquad members made infamous on here years ago with a few very funny GIFS can you name another cheersquad member from any team that got the "celebrity" status this vile human did?
Well there is the West Coast KFC boy who got a bit narky at Michael O'Loughlin. Then there's the EFC guy that copped a James Hird's hug. And what about Cat Man? Or that little alien just sitting, so very quietly.

Well there is the West Coast KFC boy who got a bit narky at Michael O'Loughlin. Then there's the EFC guy that copped a James Hird's hug. And what about Cat Man? Or that little alien just sitting, so very quietly.

But none have been made "celebrities" by a media personality and turned into a larger than life average football supporter.
The EFC guy was a random Dons supporter at the game not a cheersquad member if memory serves me correct.
We don't know there names and they don't have a commentator screaming "HO HOOO!!!! Look at KFC boy bustin' out the 12 piece feed to celebrate the Eagles win" Like Eddie would crack a fat over Joffa putting on his gold jacket gold jacket in the dying minutes of a game.

Joffa's notoriety lies squarely on the shoulders of Eddie Mcguire.

That's just ****ed (no Gaol time for Jeff Corfe, we need to stop calling him Joffa)

His Victim got a life sentence. Hope he gets get a measure of comfort that his abuser is and forever will be known as a convicted paedophile.

*n sickening hes linked to our club. He'd wana turn the gold jacket into a chastity belt if it was my kid
I actually purchased a copy of his book. I gave this Jeff Corfe bloke the benefit of the doubt and thought he was an alright guy, but boy i sure got that wrong.

That's just ****ed (no Gaol time for Jeff Corfe, we need to stop calling him Joffa)

His Victim got a life sentence. Hope he gets get a measure of comfort that his abuser is and forever will be known as a convicted paedophile.
We are in full agreeance. *n shameful and embarrassing that this human excrement was ever associated with our club. As a parent i can’t even read about the details without wanting to beat the s**t out him. 😡

We are in full agreeance. *n shameful and embarrassing that this human excrement was ever associated with our club. As a parent i can’t even read about the details without wanting to beat the s**t out him. 😡

I feel disgusted and dirty inside that i met and chatted to Jeff ***re a couple of times at Melbourne Heart games years ago.

Had no idea I was standing next to and chatting and having a laugh with a vile perverted monster.

I applaud his victim for having the courage to go to the authorities and expose this creep for what he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't even have to front up to court, for sentencing.
That's the bit I can't believe!! Red carpet treatment, wasn't even in the state.

The level of planning involved warranted a sentence IMO.

Doubt we've heard the last of this, may be an appeal, plus there's at least one other potential victim being reported, unlikely it's a "one-off".

I actually purchased a copy of his book. I gave this Jeff Corfe bloke the benefit of the doubt and thought he was an alright guy, but boy i sure got that wrong.
Always thought he was a grub!

But but his charity work, was the defence. Doesn't look so honourable now does it? In fact, a lot of his type do that kind of charity work just to get close to their victims.

His lawyers will no doubt say Joffa would most likely be killed in jail if sentenced and mention all his so called charity work over the years etc

Why doesn't victim impact and their testimony be a factor in this ? He ruined/scarred a young man for life ...

This guy also did a lot of charity work:

1677472704979.jpeg

I can't think of another one in the AFL/VFL. But as a Balmain supporter growing up, we had Laurie Nichols.

73bf90f4771e3b17dbcc4def4a1f57f4

Always thought he was a grub!

But but his charity work, was the defence. Doesn't look so honourable now does it?
He kind of already is living under a prison sentence of sorts as such. He's known to all and sundry as a self confessed nonce now. He'd sure would want to be careful when out in public.

A couple of weeks after the miracle Anzac Day comeback years ago I ran directly into him a at Subi. Just made a passing a quite honestly just a fun banter comment "I see you put your jacket on v Essendon a bit early mate" (someone on BF posted footage of him crowing too early before swiftly removing it) and the bloke got kind of aggressive tbh. Definitely came across as a complete cretin even before all this stuff come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back