Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We did think about it - but the entertainment value is too much to give up on.

** insert eye roll **

oscars 1975 GIF by The Academy Awards

I’d really like to see this thread go all “Sack Hinkley” by reaching the 11th iteration.

It’s the pinnacle of Bigfooty.
Oh yes. That's magnificent. Closely followed by the Crows Tippet thread. Something in the water out SA way for sure.

Port supporters are totally unhinged with how they go after Hinkley. You'd think they had the Brisbane 2001-2003 squad with how they carry on.

I don't need need to be persuaded about the insane bogan chorus that is the Port fanbase but Hinkley's coaching career does look like an epic troll. Every time he's on the verge of being sacked he pulls one out and they have a year of brilliance before sinking down the ladder again.

I don't need need to be persuaded about the insane bogan chorus that is the Port fanbase but Hinkley's coaching career does look like an epic troll. Every time he's on the verge of being sacked he pulls one out and they have a year of brilliance before sinking down the ladder again.
I think Hinkley has overperformed given their 7/10 list most years he has been coach.

Same issue going into this season, but I am sure he will be blamed if they don't win the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a section of "bogan" in every club... Crows fans tend to take the cake over here (in SA) imo... Entitled bogans are worse than passionate bogans.

The Crows website says Judas joined them as a free agent.

Maybe the passage of time has dulled my memory - but I didn’t think Judas ever got to free agent status?
Basically got him for free so...

Maybe the passage of time has dulled my memory - but I didn’t think Judas ever got to free agent status?
This is the AFL equivalent of stalking your ex on facebook

With the packet of Samboys we got for him, he may as well have been a free agent.

Watching JD play last night, I picked up on the high esteem he is held by the Crows. He's their main man, their best mid and on baller, their captain they turn to. Almost a bit like how we use to look to JPK in his prime.

My thought was if he stayed at the Swans he would still be rolling off HB / Wing and not even be considered a leader, just one of our best 22. I now realise the move to Adelaide was the right one for him as they clearly saw something in him that I doubt we ever would have.

Watching JD play last night, I picked up on the high esteem he is held by the Crows. He's their main man, their best mid and on baller, their captain they turn to. Almost a bit like how we use to look to JPK in his prime.

My thought was if he stayed at the Swans he would still be rolling off HB / Wing and not even be considered a leader, just one of our best 22. I now realise the move to Adelaide was the right one for him as they clearly saw something in him that I doubt we ever would have.
Yeah, I had the same thoughts last night. At the most he would have been in our leadership group and probably moving up and down between the arcs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back