Racing July Daily Thread - Where the first starts whilst you're still in bed

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering Winx has had only 3 starts at 1200 or less, fair to say she won't be doing a Junko Tabei

Phar lap won four times in 8 days at Flemington at distances from 1400m to 3200m.

1200m to 2040m in two weeks is a snack in comparison.

My dream is to get a semi decent 3yo filly and run it the Wakeful - Cup - Oaks - Emirates

Put on a small first 4 at Wagga in the last and started driving home, listened to the race, caller said i got it so came home to see the dividend, looked and the horse i deliberately potted had run 3rd after being called about 6th...... looked at the replay, it had run 3rd by about 2 lengths and the caller totally missed it. How freaking incompetent, i am so mad, They should pay out on callers calls . Its hard enough winning without being given false hope . This was after Terry Bailey calling the last race wrong cos he is absolutely useless. Watched 2 races with him calling, the first one he kept changing the names of the horses throughout the race, And he is a mentor to callers.. bluddy hell. #mightaswellhavenocalleratall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thinking killarney kid is great value today
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back