Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

I dont need to watch the replay sunshine but you certainly must of you believe Serong & Baker were playing on eachother
they were at opposite sides of the ground 75% of the time

But hey you almost got away with the story that you tried to invent
Anyway Baker is a poor mans midfielder thats not very effective
not sure why fremantle would even be interested specially on big $$$ and 27 years old
Yeah they were both given free range in the midfield by the opposition coaches. It happens all the time. All of the other midfielders were manned up. Feel free to disagree.

Be a good FA pick up because he’s tough durable and pretty consistent… but a 1st rd pick ?

Come on

La La Land

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
You got a first-round pick for Schultz & pick 34 even in contract that's well overs.

You are going to have to get your head around giving up a first-round pick or you will be going to draft to get 3 kids & take 3 years to develop them.

You got a first-round pick for Schultz & pick 34 even in contract that's well overs.

You are going to have to get your head around giving up a first-round pick or you will be going to draft to get 3 kids & take 3 years to develop them.

I agree

He's worth a late first

We’ve been drafting pretty good

That’s absolutely what we should do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they were both given free range in the midfield by the opposition coaches. It happens all the time. All of the other midfielders were manned up. Feel free to disagree.
Yes disagree
Mak3s as much sense as saying Jackson played on martin , sure they never spend more that 10% of the game within 5 mtrs of each other but they were each others man and 1 beat the other

Yeah happens all the time lol

Be a good FA pick up because he’s tough durable and pretty consistent… but a 1st rd pick ?

Come on

La La Land

Yep he is a 1st round pick but if you like something cheaper we have a Jack Graham that you may like to have a look at but sorry Baker will cost a 1st roundeer

Yep he is a 1st round pick but if you like something cheaper we have a Jack Graham that you may like to have a look at but sorry Baker will cost a 1st roundeer

Why ? He’s free agent age , not much upside , we aren’t desperate for his type of player and both times I’ve seen him this year he’s been rubbish

Hopefully he stays with you fellas , if you’re desperate for one of our 1sts then D Rioli or Bolton are about the only players out there today that fill a big enough hole in our list to be worth that sort of pick

Well you are not going to be holding a pick 15-18
most likely all 3 of your picks will be cluster between 9-14

I'm not so sure mate

Collingwood are rising up the ladder and I'd expect Port and Freo to play finals. So every chance Freo have one pick around 15 or higher and they can use it on Baker

Well he certainly doesn't like Serong or Brayshaw as he hasn't gone near them when onball. In all seriousness bar a brief period in the third quarter Baker was absolutely woeful today. He was on Serong a lot and Serong ended up with 38 possessions. Judging by that performance and considerng he'll turn 27 by the start of next season I can't see any club offering anywhere the draft picks you'd want. Baker was woeful today and manning up on his player.
The major problem is that Baker had to play in the midfield. He can chop out there but does his best work across the half back and half forward line. You wouldn't be bringing into Freo as a starting mid. You've got enough of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back