Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

If its Eagles then they're going to have to split their 1st pick. Firstly to satisfy a trade and secondly cos they need to hit the draft hard.

GC could be a good trading option as they could get a pick before Lombard gets bid on. Say pick 4 and a future pick for 8 and 9. Then give us a pick 8 or 9 for Baker and a 2nd/3rd round pick.

Eagles still get a top 10 draft pick, Baker and an extra 2nd/3rd round pick. We get a top 10 pick and Suns still get a early 1st round selection plus Lombard. I think everyone wins?
🤣🤣 Oh look it's the cornes mcLure line from last year being sprouted again...WC must split their pick.
Then we should apparently be giving them a top 10 pick for baker who's OOC and obviously wants to go home...🤣🤣
Give it a rest.

Lmao why are Richmond people back on the Eagles trading their first pick idea?
Not happening. You'll take a second round pick or you'll get nothing 🤣

Eagles could easily split their first with the Suns and go to the draft with a top 10 pick and Baker.

Suns would be motivated to do the trade to get ahead of the Lombard bid, and they'll still have pick 20 and a couple later picks to points match

Baker is a self proclaimed eagles nuffy, he's admitted as much on shows like "that's good for footy" and the playing group tease him about whenever we play west coast
Why would they though. You should look at how the negotiations went between Adelaide and Sydney over Dawson. It will be the same here. You'll get something decent but less than you'd get negotiating with Freo.

🤣🤣 Oh look it's the cornes mcLure line from last year being sprouted again...WC must split their pick.
Then we should apparently be giving them a top 10 pick for baker who's OOC and obviously wants to go home...🤣🤣
Give it a rest.

Icing on the cake, you must be sam mcLure, his lines to a t.
I'm not on social media, you know.

No need to sook. We will see how it pans out.

It’s probably gunna end up in a situation that if Richmond don’t get what they want in picks they will keep him and pay him .

He seems to prefer west coast , but they have less to offer so it will be interesting to see what happens

People haven’t yet realized that tpp space is just as valuable as draft picks .

Running the balance of that tightrope determines club success.
"if Richmond don’t get what they want in picks they will keep him"
So he's told them he wants to leave and richmond say no...🤣🤣🤣...yeah ok that's gonna happen!!

"if Richmond don’t get what they want in picks they will keep him"
So he's told them he wants to leave and richmond say no...🤣🤣🤣...yeah ok that's gonna happen!!
He loves Richmond loves the coach Adem Yze, if he askes for a trade he knows it will only happen if we get something of value.

He loves Richmond loves the coach Adem Yze, if he askes for a trade he knows it will only happen if we get something of value.
So much love!
Maybe would love being closer to family, friends and his new house as well😂
Maybe would love to be at the club he grew up supporting.
I guess richmond shouldn't take any of that into account.
I still think he'll be in purple next year though.

Lmao why are Richmond people back on the Eagles trading their first pick idea?
Not happening. You'll take a second round pick or you'll get nothing 🤣

I'm not on social media, you know.

No need to sook. We will see how it pans out.
You are the absolute king of sooking on here despite showing a truly staggering lack of awareness about how trading actually works. If Baker choses West Coast the trade negotiations will go the same way as the Dawson trade to Adelaide with zero chance you get the compensation you seek. Maybe layoff the abuse of others if you want to complain about anything here. It's probably a sign what you are suggesting is off base when Eagles, Hawthorn and Dockers supporters agree what you are suggesting is absolute rubbish.

This starts to be where everyone could be right. Baker prefers West Coast, they say yeah but it will probably have to be PSD because like a lot have been saying, you don’t spend good picks on 27 year olds when rebuilding a list so then he’s going to have to go to Freo, stay at Richmond or shaft Richmond and Morris then understands it to be Freo
Freo are not doing them self's any Favours with their performances in trying to convince Baker they will be a genuine premiership threat

You are the absolute king of sooking on here despite showing a truly staggering lack of awareness about how trading actually works. If Baker choses West Coast the trade negotiations will go the same way as the Dawson trade to Adelaide with zero chance you get the compensation you seek. Maybe layoff the abuse of others if you want to complain about anything here. It's probably a sign what you are suggesting is off base when Eagles, Hawthorn and Dockers supporters agree what you are suggesting is absolute rubbish.
You are like a friggen broken record and accuse everybody of not knowing how trading works and bring up Dawson consistently. And its well known the 2 clubs history with trading and the tippet issue's

But completely ignore "How Trading Works' when the comparable trades of Saad & CCj are brought up

I think you are blowing a lot of hot air and not just from your keyboard

Lol excuse me? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. How embarrassing.

What abuse have I given anyone? :think:
What have I complained about?

I haven't said anything unreasonable. Like I said earlier, it's not worth stressing about just yet, let's see what happens.

Relax.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are not doing them self's any Favours with their performances in trying to convince Baker they will be a genuine premiership threat
You are an absolute imbecile. Our last game was played the day after our senior players lost someone who was they had played with and cared for greatly but Im sure you know that and are only trying to get a response. Mods if that post doesn't warrant a thread ban I don't know what does. Snuffaluphagus this footyilliterate poster has had enough chances.

You are like a friggen broken record and accuse everybody of not knowing how trading works and bring up Dawson consistently. And its well known the 2 clubs history with trading and the tippet issue's

But completely ignore "How Trading Works' when the comparable trades of Saad & CCj are brought up

The Saad and CCJ trades aren't comparable. Dodoro is a massive campaigner and Norfs list management team eat paste.

You've come up with examples that are two of the biggest overpays in trade history and the CCJ trade is overwhelmingly regarded as a total disaster so why would any team do that again. You don't get how trading works. Fact. Now I'll report your previous post and hopefully you'll be gone from this thread.

This is based on no so called mail or rumours I have heard, but I reckon there is a string chance Baker stays at the footy club. I think he loves the footy club and supporters and may possibly feel obliged to stay on (especially if offered the captaincy, as some in the media like Purple have suggested)

There is something about the culture and
tight knit chemistry with the RFC players that makes me think he'll stay.

I have been wrong before though.

I wouldn't waste your time attempting to explain anything football to that poster who has managed to unite West Coast and Fremantle supporters somehow.
Not a snowballs chance in hell that West Coast split a top 5 pick for Liam Baker, but he just doesn't want to hear it.

Lol excuse me? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. How embarrassing.

What abuse have I given anyone? :think:
What have I complained about?

I haven't said anything unreasonable. Like I said earlier, it's not worth stressing about just yet, let's see what happens.

Relax.
You really have and yep you most certainly can't take what you dish out. Im relaxed. Just stating the obvious.

Anyone saying Eagles must, and will split their R1 is stupid.

What will be, will be, but I dont see Eagles doing more than R2.Richmond would probably prefer to deal with Freo because they would get the deal they want.

Baker, if chooses he Eagles then Tiger fans better get to terms with it, just didn't swing your way this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back