Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
That is true for P1 members but not necessarily for P2, P3.

However, by choosing the "including standing" option for a P1 member you get the same result being a reserved seat.

Correct yes.

That is true for P1 members but not necessarily for P2, P3.

However, by choosing the "including standing" option for a P1 member you get the same result being a reserved seat.

Yep, they chuck the term ‘reserved seat’ in there cos it’s a seat. I highly doubt any P1 will end up with a standing room ticket.

Came to post the same thing - registered two codes and was literally processed from time logging on to completion and confirmation email in under two minutes.
The stressful part is the PF tickets.
Paying $200 for adult cat 1 tickets and being offered crap seats.
Decision is move to next choice and offered something similar and so on and so on.
You either get lucky or you get caught in a loop of bad seats being offered as best available.

If we win the PF and get a GF ticket the stressful selection of seats process is taken out of our hands.
Probably still get a crap seat but attending the GF is the goal.

Just a note regarding passing on barcodes to people other than family and friends.

Below from the Carlton board.

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

So, giving an unknown person your barcode for the ballot means they could use it to get PF tickets without your knowledge.
Didn't even think of that angle! Hmm, that is a disincentive for anyone who would like to help. I'm only seeking barcodes for today's ballot purpose. If anyone can help me I'm sure we can figure out a way to overcome this risk.

Unfortunately (as I showed in an earlier screenshot) the start a conversation button isn't working for me. I've emailed BF, awaiting a reply.
I think not having conversation privileges might have something to do with you only staring your account on here yesterday, it has been over 8 years since I started on Big Footy and I do recall having to wait an amount of time and/or number of posts before being able to do certain things.

I think not having conversation privileges might have something to do with you only staring your account on here yesterday, it has been over 8 years since I started on Big Footy and I do recall having to wait an amount of time and/or number of posts before being able to do certain things.
Thanks, yes Chief just confirmed the same. As I'm new to BF and haven't made enough contribution I don't have the ability to generate conversations :(

I'll need others to initiate any direct conversations for now.

Thanks, yes Chief just confirmed the same. As I'm new to BF and haven't made enough contribution I don't have the ability to generate conversations :(

I'll need others to initiate any direct conversations for now.
Keep on posting!

Hey guys. We just got access to two priority one member codes. We have two priority 3 as well. Do we have to wait now for the priority 3 time slot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. We just got access to two priority one member codes. We have two priority 3 as well. Do we have to wait now for the priority 3 time slot?
Congrats! Someone might be able to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if you mix 3s with 1s, you have to go at the lower time slot. Could be wrong, others may be able to confirm

I'm still interested in P2 barcodes if anyone would be so kind. If anyone can help you'll have to direct message me :)

Good luck all with the ballot!

Question for a friend not on here.

Where do people who are successful in the grand final ballot trade tickets if they want to sit in a different seat/price point?
How many tickets are you purchasing?
We have 2. And I know my Mother would hate to be down low if we get down there.

Question for a friend not on here.

Where do people who are successful in the grand final ballot trade tickets if they want to sit in a different seat/price point?
I'm not sure there is a platform to trade tickets like that. The AFL ticketing isn't that sophisticated! I've got a mate go to the US in January, I know for their sports they have various ticket re-seller options, but not here I don't think. Only for concerts you can sometimes put them up for resale.

If you want to combine them, you have to wait until Priority 3 and you'll be at the mercy of priority 3 allocations.

Damn. I too do not want to sit in the bottom tier.
2004 Grand Final we were ground level behind the goals around 10 rows back from the fence at the end where Alistair Lynch was throwing haymakers at Wakelin.. I don't want to be down that low again, I guess we have no choice so just have to cross the fingers.

2004 Grand Final we were ground level behind the goals around 10 rows back from the fence at the end where Alistair Lynch was throwing haymakers at Wakelin.. I don't want to be down that low again, I guess we have no choice so just have to cross the fingers.
I’d take 10 rows back over nose-bleed. I saw the 1992 cricket world cup final from somewhere near the top of the southern stand. That’s a long way up!

…having said that, i’ll take any seat in the house.

I'm not sure there is a platform to trade tickets like that. The AFL ticketing isn't that sophisticated! I've got a mate go to the US in January, I know for their sports they have various ticket re-seller options, but not here I don't think. Only for concerts you can sometimes put them up for resale.

Even when I lived in the US quite awhile ago, people would buy season tickets to the NBA and sell each game. Obviously the Jordan tickets sold for a lot, but it was a way to get tickets to see an NBA game when the "lesser" teams were playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back