Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
If you missed the P1 timeslot and put your codes in at p2 with P1 access will you get put into the p1 bucket?

2004 Grand Final we were ground level behind the goals around 10 rows back from the fence at the end where Alistair Lynch was throwing haymakers at Wakelin.. I don't want to be down that low again, I guess we have no choice so just have to cross the fingers.

I’d take 10 rows back over nose-bleed. I saw the 1992 cricket world cup final from somewhere near the top of the southern stand. That’s a long way up!

…having said that, i’ll take any seat in the house.
They do roughly fill the categories from most premium down, so if you're priority 1 you're less likely to get stuck somewhere really out there.

2004 Grand Final we were ground level behind the goals around 10 rows back from the fence at the end where Alistair Lynch was throwing haymakers at Wakelin.. I don't want to be down that low again, I guess we have no choice so just have to cross the fingers.
I went to all 4 and the best ticket I got was for the port game that were returns IIRC from the Bulldogs,
1st year behind the point post up very high, 2nd year in the old open stand on the wing sitting in the rain 🌨️, 3rd year Punt Rd end behind the goals ground level 1/2 way up but also close to pies supporters (oh what a glorious day). 4th year in the Lynchy brawl pocket 1st tier :thumbsu:

I went to all 4 and the best ticket I got was for the port game that were returns IIRC from the Bulldogs,
1st year behind the point post up very high, 2nd year in the old open stand on the wing sitting in the rain 🌨️, 3rd year Punt Rd end behind the goals ground level 1/2 way up but also close to pies supporters (oh what a glorious day). 4th year in the Lynchy brawl pocket 1st tier :thumbsu:
We’re they all with September Membership?

It wasn't a thing back then. Was a platinum member though. Had to line up at Coorparoo after the PF I think to register.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they put us all at one time mid of the ground, but thinking about last years grand finals.
The crowds looked predominantly For Geelong but it was like they did a bay for Sydney supports and then maybe 3 for Geelong and 1 for Sydney again. It was a splattering of bays all around the ground.

So (if we make it) we get 17,000 tickets. There are supposedly 7,000 September members. Whilst not all will for varying reasons, if we assume all 7,000 do register it leaves 10,000. If all P2s register and there are more than 10,000 of them there will be some that would miss out, meaning P3s would be zero chance.
Whoever we play, do they only get the same allocation of members?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put us all at one time mid of the ground, but thinking about last years grand finals.
The crowds looked predominantly For Geelong but it was like they did a bay for Sydney supports and then maybe 3 for Geelong and 1 for Sydney again. It was a splattering of bays all around the ground.
For GWS v Richmond it was similar. Probably four dedicated GWS bays, a substantial number of Richmond, and the real premo seats reserved for the premo payers.

Did anyone else get GA on their seat row?
Not sure if I should take them ?
Surely you get ticketed seats once the teams are sorted right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, what carrier/price did you choose for the refund fee option?
My son who does all the ticketing/booking flights etc just told me that Collingwood's window on Ticketek opens the same time as ours, you would think they would have spaced them out by at least an hour.

There could be 100,000 Pies and Lions supporters all lining up at 8am... queue incoming system crash.
There is no hurry to be registered on a ballot.
No need to join a queue at 8am unless you need to do it because of work reasons.
I would think by around the 10am mark is a reasonable time.
If for some reason you have an issue it still gives you 2 hours to contact the club and sort it out.

Getting tickets for the PF, that is a different issue and joining a queue would be advisable.
Just have to hope GWS make it then we all might have a show

On SM-A217F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone tell me how many stading room tickets there are I am in the ballot for 5 tix would not be happy if we got standing. But it's out of our control

My mother got standing room tickets last year's GF, arrived relatively early and got a great view. So certainly better than nothing.

Can anyone tell me how many stading room tickets there are I am in the ballot for 5 tix would not be happy if we got standing. But it's out of our control

I think (and reiterate think) there were 150 ‘spots’ in each standing room section at the 2003 GF, where we were (long time ago, but wouldn’t be much different); but they don’t count how many people are in each one (impossible with people going in and out), it’s a case of ‘if there’s room squeeze in’. There’s roughly 33 bays in Gen Admin (I.e. not AFL members/MCC) of which most have a standing room area behind them, which would put it at around 5,000 standing room tickets/spots.

I could be well off the mark though.

As MSB ROYS alluded to, we got there early, around 12pm from memory, and got a spot on the fence in whatever bay we were in. Bays have steps so it’s not one level per se, it gradually gets higher up.

Think club members mostly at each end

Attachments

• 1694586337361.png
    1694586337361.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 514

Remove this Banner Ad

Back