Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had some Cat 3 tickets charged to my card. $404 for likely nosebleed behind the goals is pretty ordinary (but my sympathy to those who might miss out).

This will be the first and last time I go to a GF if this present sh*t fest ticketing system continues.

Hey Lions P1 fans. I bet the system hasn't changed too much since 2017 and 19 but P1 allocation does take a while. I'm P1 richmond and I had to wait forever and I got cat2 and cat 3 seats at both GFs.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back