Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Honestly reckon Cat 4 is still going to be a good seat. Level 4 is huge and being down the front behind the goals or in the pocket will still have a good feeling/decent view.

I doubt we’ll get it and perhaps they don’t know, but I’d like to understand from the club how Foundation Members of the club since 97 and even before that and then taking out the September Member since it was first offered get trumped by those that weren’t.

I know I should be happy that we get a ticket but I’m genuinely pissed off that as a priority one member we still missed out on Category One tickets; I mean what’s the point?
What’s the point, the point is you are guaranteed a gf ticket. Nothing more, nothing less.

Category 3. Let’s sit together
Just looked at the map. Boy, were we spoiled with Cat 1 for GWS v Richmond then (even if the result didn't work out)

Tier 1 member here and just got charged for 3 category 4 tickets. Abit bummed that we will be in the nosebleeds but excited to be going. I think the club should have more membership tiers, not just the September add on. Foundation and Platinum members should be given the best tickets first in my opinion.
Pies do this and their ballot turned into an absolute dogs breakfast.

What’s the point, the point is you are guaranteed a gf ticket. Nothing more, nothing less.
Irrespective, members who’ve been with the club longest and / or maintained things like September memberships every year should surely receive best seats and / or some sort of priority. Why send out emails to x amount of priority one members for them to wind up with category 3 or 4 seats when people who are priority two members get category 1 seats. It’s utterly ridiculous.

And for those that do miss out; well if they weren’t September members or been members for a prolonged period then there isn’t any sympathy. I mean there a seat allocation of 17,000 per club so the longest and loyal members should receive the best tickets.

Hmmmm this was a question I had... I too have just been debited $372 for what I assume will be a category 4 ticket.

I was wondering if there was sub-order within Priority 1, where it provided tickets to the longest standing members first. I've only been a member since 2020 so I would understand if this were the case.

But from what you've said it's not like this at all 🤦

For what it's worth I'm very happy with category 4, as I want to be in the top tier.

Which there was a sub-order - member since 1998 here!

Cat 4 also - see you in the nose bleeds!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still nothing for me, geez I'm going to be gutted if I miss out and feel sick, will call the club tomorrow morning if nothing comes through. Going to live on this thread for the next 6 days. If someone or someones family member has to pull out for whatever reason (I hope not for their sake) I'd happily pay whatever the price in cash in person on the day.

Still nothing for me, geez I'm going to be gutted if I miss out and feel sick, will call the club tomorrow morning if nothing comes through. Going to live on this thread for the next 6 days. If someone or someones family member has to pull out for whatever reason (I hope not for their sake) I'd happily pay whatever the price in cash in person on the day.
If nothing comes through I'd be messaging them on Facebook and Twitter as well. Mine only just come through, it'll come.

Irrespective, members who’ve been with the club longest and / or maintained things like September memberships every year should surely receive best seats and / or some sort of priority. Why send out emails to x amount of priority one members for them to wind up with category 3 or 4 seats when people who are priority two members get category 1 seats. It’s utterly ridiculous.

And for those that do miss out; well if they weren’t September members or been members for a prolonged period then there isn’t any sympathy. I mean there a seat allocation of 17,000 per club so the longest and loyal members should receive the best tickets.
Yep, I agree, it is just a matter of programming the ticketing system surely, can not be that difficult... something like >

Priority 1- Foundation Lions(1997) members with Foundation September membership.
Priority 2- Platinum Lions members with Foundation September membership.
Priority 3- Platinum Lions members with September membership.

etc.

And they get the best seats in that order if they are prepared to pay the dollars for it.

BTW I would be Priority 2 in that model.

Sorry to hear that mate. I was very stressed waiting for my category 4 tickets. Are you a P1 member?

Yep, I agree, it is just a matter of programming the ticketing system surely, can not be that difficult... something like >

Priority 1- Foundation Lions(1997) members with Foundation September membership.

etc.

And they get the best seats in that order if they are prepared to pay the dollars for it.

Completely agree, I would also be priority 2 in that model.

Sorry to hear that mate. I was very stressed waiting for my category 4 tickets. Are you a P1 member?
Yup P1 which has got me stressed, I'm worried I clicked that standing room thing and wasn't concentrating, which is what happened with the Collingwood members.

If anyone has 1x ticket (Doesn't matter where) that they'd be looking to resell at some point before the game this week, my DM's are open and would be appreciated (And compensated).

Not expecting anything but just throwing it out there in the advent of an emergancy pull out or something.

Happy for everyone who has secured tickets, make some noise!

etc.

It should go by how many grand finals you’ve seen live. The foundation members already have 4 so they can sit in the nosebleeds for this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back