Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

Q30. Hope a few of you are nearby for moral support. Interested to know which end the cheer squads are at.

Can't say I'm hugely enthused about $400 to sit in the front row behind the behind post but such is life. :( What's the chance Kayo will work so I can see what's happening when the ball is at the other end?
Unfortunately I don't think this is an option for you.

If past years are anything to go by, I think Channel 7 has exclusive rights to the Grand Final, so you won't find it streaming on Kayo/Foxtel until after the match concludes.

Pretty sure that'll be the Lions end, I'm in the vicinity.
Beauty. Make sure you wear a hat with a decent decent brim (e.g. members cap) as we'll be looking into full sun later in the day which can make it difficult to see anything in the field on occasion and it will be the hottest part of the stands if you are not under the level above (forecast is now 28 degrees - hopefully this = melted pies)... btw that advice is for everyone that got tickets in the same area at punt road end... Go lions!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beauty. Make sure you wear a hat with a decent decent brim (e.g. members cap) as we'll be looking into full sun later in the day which can make it difficult to see anything in the field on occasion and it will be the hottest part of the stands if you are not under the level above (forecast is now 28 degrees - hopefully this = melted pies)... btw that advice is for everyone that got tickets in the same area at punt road end... Go lions!!!!

This is giving me Metricon flashbacks squinting through the sun to try to get a glimpse of Jono Freeman kicking a bag.

I'm going to need binoculars to see what's going on up the other end... crickey. So excited!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230925_104605.jpg
    IMG_20230925_104605.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 36
Crazy we got the punt road end, assumed Collingwood would have gotten that side.

Hopefully not too glary with the sun in our eyes

Collingwood statement is interesting and I hope TheZork you too are looked after by the club.

Collingwood said 37 P1 members missed out on a ticket, however the club will get you a seat. Also, they said a certain amount of P1’s that didn’t select the standing option would also be allocated a seat so effectual P1’s will get a ticket and a seat to attend.

Lastly they said a number of people whose credit cards had insufficient funds would also be re-debited and their spot is not at risk.

Hopefully the same applies at the Lions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back