List Management 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Summo doing a talking footy in a few weeks. Hope we finally hear of something, tbh the clubs been piss poor on updating us on the sanfl side of things compared to other years
Unfortunately we keep losing players (due to ridiculous restrictions ) and recruit only AFL draftees so not sure what else there is to say.

MutleyDog

Grumble Bum Extraordinaire
Nov 5, 2014
Straya
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Summo doing a talking footy in a few weeks. Hope we finally hear of something, tbh the clubs been piss poor on updating us on the sanfl side of things compared to other years

Has been strangely quiet this year. Players must have started training. Little talk of players moving clubs either.

Six confirmed signings so far. Rudloff, Reynolds, Tom Gray, Summerton, Ross and Robbie young.
Handy names to go with what looks like a strong crop of afl listed players who will wear the famous jumper..

Has the club put an article up about it yet? All I can find is this.
http://sanfl.com.au/anything-but-grimm-for-port/

I'll expect Davidson, Corcoran and Hawkins should be added to that list soon since they are apparently training.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Hope we haven't lost sharrard, he has been great these last 2 years
Would love to keep him but I wouldn't be surprised if he saw all the mids we drafted and decided to leave.

I thought the same thing was gonna happen with Reynolds but I'm glad he's staying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are to believe Facebook Sharrad playing at the maggies again.
Any links? Or is it off a private page?

I was on the PAFC facebook page comment section and a guy named Ian posted this photo of Greaves training with a few of the boys last week.

Any links? Or is it off a private page?

I was on the PAFC facebook page comment section and a guy named Ian posted this photo of Greaves training with a few of the boys last week.

The Port Memorabilla page, the post with an image of all the SANFL clubs.

kgerlach01

Team Captain
Dec 29, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Also just read that during finals only a total of 17 afl listed players will be eligible to play no matter if the afl side makes finals or not, these rules will not apply during the home and away season

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Also just read that during finals only a total of 17 afl listed players will be eligible to play no matter if the afl side makes finals or not, these rules will not apply during the home and away season

Every year change the rules to bring us down to their standards They vote the AFL clubs in but for god sake don't be successful !
Typical clubs who have no success only bitterness and absolutely no ambition to improve.

Dickheads this will work in our favour. Would have got over Norwood in the GF if we didn't have to all AFL listed players.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we can keep some of the ones noted it is looking perhaps we might have a group of guys on contract playing for the jumper and each other.

It's early but I am getting a good feeling in my waters for the maggie's this year let's hope so.

kgerlach01

Team Captain
Dec 29, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People seem to think the more afl players the better, I disagree, we played better this year with more sanfl lads playing, I personally think having 19 afl players in 2014s gf is what cost us, dropping bruggermann was a joke! This year we smashed an in form centrals with 9 sanfl contracted lads, plus the more game time these lads get the easier they'll be able keep IMO

I doubt we'll even have 17 eligible based off the last 2 seasons.

Has the club put an article up about it yet? All I can find is this.
http://sanfl.com.au/anything-but-grimm-for-port/

I'll expect Davidson, Corcoran and Hawkins should be added to that list soon since they are apparently training.
Also would like to note that Shane Grimm said in the interview a further 2 or 3 players have committed but haven't signed on the dotted line yet.

I'm assuming any of Sharrad, Davidson, Corcoran and Hawkins could be those 2 or 3 players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back