Looking for a favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I am looking to get a membership pin for 2021, but am living in the USA.

I have contacted the WCE membership team and hey said they can do pick up or post domestically. I am hoping to find a an eagles fan that would be willing to grab one for me and post it to me internationally. I am more than happy to cover any costs plus a little something for your troubles.

Lemme know if you can help.

I’d send it to you if I got one but for some reason I didn’t this year. They mustn’t be sending them out to Victorian members :poo:

Did you get anything? I actually can't remember getting anything this year (the kids did, but not sure on the adults?)
Yeah nothing. Probably because we rolled over last year’s fees so they figured we could write a 1 on last year’s pin

Hey TassieEagle,

Happy to act as a forwarding service. I assume you just want to get it sent to my Perth address and then me take it to Auspost and send on to the US of A??? I'll pm you my address if you're keen!

Also, no need for extra $$$ just pay for the postage.
Reverse username to post correlation

Didn't they say they weren't sending out anything for 2021, and in lieu we'd get a 25$ gift voucher (via email) to spend in the Eagles' SuperStore?

The only thing I've received so far is a thankyou keyring - for pledging 100% of 2020 membership fee to club.

Didn't they say they weren't sending out anything for 2021, and in lieu we'd get a 25$ gift voucher (via email) to spend in the Eagles' SuperStore?

The only thing I've received so far is a thankyou keyring - for pledging 100% of 2020 membership fee to club.
Yeah I got the keyring too... Can't remember the gift voucher, but tbh I usually disregard that info as it's $10-20 postage from Vic anyway.

Hey TassieEagle,

Happy to act as a forwarding service. I assume you just want to get it sent to my Perth address and then me take it to Auspost and send on to the US of A??? I'll pm you my address if you're keen!

Also, no need for extra $$$ just pay for the postage.

Yep that is exactly right. That would be awesome if ya could!

Seems like no members got anything this year. I have been a global eagle the past few years and this year only got a gift voucher (which is essentially useless)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reverse username to post correlation
Unless of course, I have never heard Eddie interview Cane
Yep that is exactly right. That would be awesome if ya could!

Seems like no members got anything this year. I have been a global eagle the past few years and this year only got a gift voucher (which is essentially useless)
PM'd you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back