Prediction Make an INSANE prediction for 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

As we enter our Rd 12 Bye we are sitting pretty on top of the ladder with a 10-1 record (We were smashed by GWS in Rd 1 by 10 goals & BOG was Toby Greene)
We are now outright favourites for the flag.
Libba has been turning it on and is outright favourite to take home the Brownlow
Ed Richards has played every game and is now favourite to take out the Rising Star
Lippy has come on in leaps and bounds and is our leading goalkicker with 23. Bailey Dale is hot on his heels with 21.
Dale Morris has been playing the swingman and has kicked half a dozen.
Mclean has taken several screamers and looks like knocking off Jeremy Howe for Mark of the Year.
and
Tom Boyd has been getting back to his GF form and is leading the comp for Marks.

As we enter our Rd 12 Bye we are sitting pretty on top of the ladder with a 10-1 record (We were smashed by GWS in Rd 1 by 10 goals & BOG was Toby Greene)

Rd 1 correct, looking forward to the next 10 rounds now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will bounce back after two disastrous losses to start the year and win 5 in a row, boy oh boy some drink I just had.

Rules: It has to have a ~3% chance of happening or better. You can't say something like "Bulldogs will beat Geelong in the H&A season" because that never happens.

Okay, I'll go first. Jordan Roughead will be the AA ruckman. Come at me bros.
OP snagged it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back