Malcolm Turnbull - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's times like that what we saw today in Parliament, that the Coalition wished they had John Howard in charge, because he would've read the riot act to Turnbull and Abbott, and reminded them of this line: 'Disunity is death in politics.'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's times like that what we saw today in Parliament, that the Coalition wished they had John Howard in charge, because he would've read the riot act to Turnbull and Abbott, and reminded them of this line: 'Disunity is death in politics.'

There has been disunity in politics since Kevin07 got shafted.
This is a new parliament, collegiate...Abbott said so himself, who wouldn't believe him?

So, is Tony Abbott setting the stage for a possible leadership challenge against Malcolm Turnbull around February/March 2017, after what happened yesterday in Parliament Question Time?

The Libs are really tying themselves in knots. In trying to defend their ministers and hang Abbott out to dry, they are acknolwedging they were willing to trade 'votes for guns', which is what they were arguing they would not do just a couple of days earlier. It's amateur hour.

The way I see it if they really need more than 5 shots before reloading to shoot something they've bitten off more than they can chew.

Note: The 5 shot version of this weapon is legal under a Cat A licence and that Pump Action Shotguns under Cat C licences are limited to under 5 rounds. Maybe the simplest solution is to just categorise a lever action with over 5 but less than 10 round capacity as Cat B, C or whatever.

Complete non issue. Lever action shotguns have always been legal under the NFA, there's no lóosening of gun laws anywhere here. Pump shotguns should've never been put into Category C anyway.

But Abbott and Turnbull are great friends, the poodle told us so.
It's a f***ing farce. This government already has a terminal whiff about it, at least the ALP kept governing while kicking the s**t out of each other, these guys are going to let the place stand still, arguably at a time when we can least afford it while they fight their internecine battles.

To use a quote from 1 of my fave shows ( BANSHEE )

" There's only one way a dogfight ends...."

Personally i can see it being like that scene in BACKDRAFT

4c02849c13f9f35dd312a9af035342ba.jpg

You go......we go.......

( The coward is the 1 on fire BTW )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a f***ing farce. This government already has a terminal whiff about it, at least the ALP kept governing while kicking the s**t out of each other, these guys are going to let the place stand still, arguably at a time when we can least afford it while they fight their internecine battles.
The best thing that can happen to a country is when government does nothing. Government interference always *s everything.

The best thing that can happen to a country is when government does nothing. Government interference always ****s everything.
I think you have confused what is nothing and what is interference. Good Government is doing something quietly. Bad Government is doing nothing noisily. There is a lot of noise coming out of Canberra at the moment.

Interference is wanting to do everything both quietly and with noise.

So now polls are showing that people are less satisfied with Turnbull - than they were with Abbott - does this mean that Malcolm should stand down? Or are polls only relevant to Turnbull when they are convenient?

So now polls are showing that people are less satisfied with Turnbull - than they were with Abbott - does this mean that Malcolm should stand down? Or are polls only relevant to Turnbull when they are convenient?
I don't know, do you see many on here supporting Malcolm?

Turnbull is a terrible prime minister. I could give a litany of reasons, but really the ultimate sin is his terrible political instincts and tiny base of core voters. I generally always vote Liberal, but with Turnbull in charge, I have and will continue to vote Labor. And there are plenty of others like me around. He has to go.

The Libs are really tying themselves in knots. In trying to defend their ministers and hang Abbott out to dry, they are acknolwedging they were willing to trade 'votes for guns', which is what they were arguing they would not do just a couple of days earlier. It's amateur hour.
Don't be so kind. Decade more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back