Matchday 22 - President Trump edition

What EPL personality would you want as leader of the free world?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

who blamed injuries?

what is it with people on this board making up posts that never happened?
Baffling imo, you're bemusement at not buying a fullback in ages is warranted and that's nothing to do with spending power or woe is us mentality.

If we lost our best 2 CM's and had average fullbacks we'd be struggling too. Take out Wanyama and Dembele and we don't dominate in the middle like we do most games.

So funny how city fans cry poor.
Biggest spenders in world football, its hard to feel sorry for you guys when you get a couple of injured players.
Who is crying poor?

We don't have a proper lb, we don't have our CB's....
As I said your the biggest spenders in world football, your problem is cultural IMO.
Thats not crying poor. Thats saying that we should be doing better with the resources we have.

Didnt know we werent allowed to do that.

Our cultural problem has seen us win two titles and three domestic cups in the past five seasons.

Thats not crying poor. Thats saying that we should be doing better with the resources we have.

Didnt know we werent allowed to do that.

Our cultural problem has seen us win two titles and three domestic cups in the past five seasons.
Who should be held accountable for the squad being not strong enough in certain areas?

Who should be held accountable for the squad being not strong enough in certain areas?
Don't know that anyone in particular does at the moment. I see it more as what needs to be fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read last night that we had a deal lined up to sell Kolarov but Pellegrini liked him and insisted.

Also this summer that Kolarov and Zaba were gone but Pep vetoed it.

If true it just shows it's rarely down to one person.

Funny how the City fans on here are getting a tad defensive of late whilst their team can't defend for toffee. Sorry guys had to be said!

You need to up your game next weekend I tell you

Funny how the City fans on here are getting a tad defensive of late whilst their team can't defend for toffee. Sorry guys had to be said!

You need to up your game next weekend I tell you
People ask us our thoughts. We give them.

Don't think any City supporter on here has tried to say our defending or general performances don't need to improve.

and for all those cultural problems, liverpool are 3 points ahead of us.

wanting the club to do better than what they are isnt crying poor, but once again faith just makes up what they want to read to suit themselves.
We aint doing too well either though. We've had a load of injuries and we haven't even won a match this year (4 games in haha).

Have to admit Spurs look to be in some fine form after belting their bogey side.

People ask us our thoughts. We give them.

Don't think any City supporter on here has tried to say our defending or general performances don't need to improve.
But you guys were talking about Bravo being an upgrade on hart. He might pass the ball better than him but I'd say 90% of a goalkeepers job is making saves (maybe 60% for Pep) and that's one area he doesn't have him covered.

Read last night that we had a deal lined up to sell Kolarov but Pellegrini liked him and insisted.

Also this summer that Kolarov and Zaba were gone but Pep vetoed it.

If true it just shows it's rarely down to one person.

Er, doesn't that show that it is in fact down to the manager?

But you guys were talking about Bravo being an upgrade on hart. He might pass the ball better than him but I'd say 90% of a goalkeepers job is making saves (maybe 60% for Pep) and that's one area he doesn't have him covered.
I wasnt.

Back