Matchday 33

Which Manager will leave first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is Traore's hair made out of?

Why the heck would Arsenal be desperate to keep Ozil, Martin? Let's not be silly now, he's a flat-track bully who barely even does that job right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our whole team has turned into a pack of downhill skiers. With Ozil, it doesn't take a genius to see that a better midfield structure would allow him flourish.

Despite his overall form since January, he's a pretty valuable player. This is a guy that got 19 assists last season so the quality is certainly there.

Our whole team has turned into a pack of downhill skiers. With Ozil, it doesn't take a genius to see that a better midfield structure would allow him flourish.

Despite his overall form since January, he's a pretty valuable player. This is a guy that got 19 assists last season so the quality is certainly there.
And majority in half the season too.

The bottom 3 will remain IMO, Sunderland, Boro and Swansea will be down I reckon.

People keep saying this with whatever variant of the Bottom 3 is currently there, but there's still a lot of football to be played. If Swansea beat Stoke and we stuff up against Watford suddenly we're back there.

People keep saying this with whatever variant of the Bottom 3 is currently there, but there's still a lot of football to be played. If Swansea beat Stoke and we stuff up against Watford suddenly we're back there.
Yeah but those 3 that are there now are the worst. You guys would be very unlucky to go down. A shittruck like Swansea doesn't deserve to stay up.

Did you read the F365 piece on Swansea last week? Their club off-field is as ****ed as you guys

Yeah but those 3 that are there now are the worst. You guys would be very unlucky to go down. A shittruck like Swansea doesn't deserve to stay up.

Did you read the F365 piece on Swansea last week? Their club off-field is as ****** as you guys
Nah ours is a lot worse and I wouldn't say their squad is much worse than ours.

Nah ours is a lot worse and I wouldn't say their squad is much worse than ours.
Your squad or your owners is a lot worse?

Definitely more abrupt and rude but they've broken something that was working so well and treated the supporters trust who saved the club with contempt.

Your squad or your owners is a lot worse?

Definitely more abrupt and rude but they've broken something that was working so well and treated the supporters trust who saved the club with contempt.
Owners are a lot worse.

Back