• Pep

• Leice (Current Champions)

• Moyesy

• Hughes

• Other (Please Specify)

• Claudio Bravo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You probably think Aguero is on 20k a week base wage +200k / week in food /bnq /petrol / vouchers.

No, our chairman has said publicly that our club policy on wages is 2/3 basic, 1/3 bonus.

For Sterling to get £180k (presuming that is the correct amount) a week we'd have to win league, champions league, both domestic trophies and I would imagine Sterling would have to have played in a significant number of those games. Hope it happens.

Aguero would be on not far from £200k basic I would imagine.

I don't have a problem with being a club that rewards our players very well.

Last edited:

First link calls him "Rahim". And has Bravo on 10k. Think we can say that is wrong.

Second link proves you wrong in its first line, clearly didn't read it. " Raheem Sterling will pocket at least £160,000-a-week - plus appearance and goal bonuses - when he signs for Manchester City in a £49million deal." And it's the Daily Mail.

lol at link 3.

Fourth says it.

Yes and I commented that Pickford was playing well. Again what statement is erroneous?

Was 31 shots for 1 goal not inefficient?
Was the numerous forays forward ending in a misplaced pass or said shot not laborious?

Never said we played crap or anything. We dominated the game, but at 1-0 you're playing with fate
I see where you're coming from, DG, but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. We definitely could have been more clinical, but at the same time, Pickford was outstanding. If not for both factors we could have easily had 4 or 5. I'm not too worried about it overall. What's fantastic is that we're unbeaten and 3rd on the table without getting above a 6/10 so far. Hopefully the dynamic, flowing football of last season is not too far away.

I'm just happy that we picked up the 3 points last night. That's the type of game that Liverpool lose 2-0.

This is the Kane injury for those who haven't seen it. He left the ground on crutches and in a moon boot with scans booked for today, apparently.

Cspv9ZtXEAU7pwP.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its increduble that a player of Matip's quality & age was available on a free transfer. Schalke had tried many times to tie him down on a long contract but were unable to do so. He's our best signing this season by far and easily worth 110k / week when you consider he cost absolutely nothing to buy.

well nothing except signing on fees and agent fees that go into every 'free' transfer.

Unfortunately in this day and age that's inevitable when a good player becomes available on a free. All the negotiating power is with the agent.

Although it would be interesting to see how much Nice paid Mino to negotiate Balo's free transfer. I imagine he would have taken a big hit on his normal agent fees.

I hope we include a clause that says Nice must pay us 10m if Balo wins the Ballon D'or as he claims he is aiming for.

NUFC Tiger banned them all. Well... any that at least made it known that they support Sunderland, which surely isn't a thing down here.

Wait, didn't he try to get rid of Terry, only for it to have it blow up in his face during last season? Also, the Zlatan's number 9 treatment suggests he is willing to wilt to the wills of the big names. If Big Fat Sam can't control Rooney, who does whatever he wants, I don't Mou in his current state will be able to.

He's already been there and has gotten quite the nasty burn from it, and if dropping Rooney leads to a revolt, then yeah... the dream job because a nightmare.

I wonder which managers that are 'suited' to United's tastes will be able to control Rooney's presence, because if he doesn't get a move on, then United will be a poisonous area. Let's face it, it seems like he's a huge deal in both camps. If he really cared, he should've called time on his international career after Euro 16.

I think terry and Rooney are completely different situations. Terry wasn't anywhere near as horrible as Rooney has been and almost the whole squad bar Willian were underperforming.

Here, you have many playing well still but Rooney still underperforming although he did start off ok.

If you can't control your players, you shouldn't coach. You are there to tell them what to do, not the other way around.

Everyone has been saying this for 3 years though but the media and every manager thinks otherwise.

But now the media has turned against Rooney so the end is near.

Unfortunately, it's only what the coach thinks/does. Media pressure can only do so much.

I've actually kind of liked Rooney. He was always very tenacious, Suarez-esque in his work rate but he's really regressed.

If I was the manager I'd look at the tape after the games and be like "ok, Rooney is not upto it, I'm having the chat with him".

Seriously it can't be that hard, And I'm sure Ibra and Pogba have had their say on what they think is wrong, it's not rocket science to see that Rooney is the issue, plain and simple.

Myki is so much better.

I do think it's more than just Rooney. The reason pep got rid of Ibra was because of his poor work rate and how it doesn't fit into his tactics. Having Pogba, Fellaini and Rooney as a midfield simply won't work either.

Personally, I would bring Rooney aside, privately, and ask him how he honestly thinks he has been playing. See how he perceives things.

Then, I would be honest and say, "Wayne, you haven't been your best. I know you are a great player, we've all seen it but until you show me that you deserve a starting berth ahead of others, you will be on the bench/reserves. You can decide to react to this in two ways. You can use this as fuel to try and prove me wrong and win back your spot or you can sulk in the corner and sink even further down the pecking order. I want you back in my team but only the Rooney that we have all come to love".

Etc.

There's no way any other team member can be upset at this happening and t being said in a respectful way.

Unfortunately, it's only what the coach thinks/does. Media pressure can only do so much.

I've actually kind of liked Rooney. He was always very tenacious, Suarez-esque in his work rate but he's really regressed.

I've always respected him for his football (if not his assistant reffing, potato-like face, penchant for granny hooker sex and Martin Tylers 8 octave Rooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy). But now he's gone to s**t (as predicted by my good self when United supporters were indignant at the thought of him being a busted flush) and is a £300k a week must select millstone around the Man United neck I'm finding myself quite fond of him. Until he leaves and then he's a campaigner again.

I've always respected him for his football (if not his assistant reffing, potato-like face, penchant for granny hooker sex and Martin Tylers 8 octave Rooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy). But now he's gone to s**t (as predicted by my good self when United supporters were indignant at the thought of him being a busted flush) and is a £300k a week must select millstone around the Man United neck I'm finding myself quite fond of him. Until he leaves and then he's a campaigner again.
Haha I will always be happy that United suffer but this sentimentality baffles me.

Back