• Mayweather

Votes: 118 63.4%
  • Mcgregor

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Rigged draw for inevitable rematch.

Votes: 38 20.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like there's going to be millions of morons and a s**t ton of people making a mistake. lol

I was serious, too... I'm not sure who is going to win. One thing's for sure, tho, I'll be watching.
Yeah there'll be a lot of morons and people making mistakes. That's why the fight's been made. lol

Are you sure you know who McGregor's fighting? It's Floyd Jr, not Sr. McGregor might stand a chance against Sr. Actually that'd be a much more compelling and competitive fight. McGregor might win that fight, but he'd have his hands full early on. He has no chance against Jr. I really don't know how you're not sure who's going to win.

Yeah there'll be a lot of morons and people making mistakes. That's why the fight's been made. lol

Are you sure you know who McGregor's fighting? It's Floyd Jr, not Sr. McGregor might stand a chance against Sr. Actually that'd be a much more compelling and competitive fight. McGregor might win that fight, but he'd have his hands full early on. He has no chance against Jr. I really don't know how you're not sure who's going to win.
Sr would obviously be dead in about 20 seconds.

The only good thing about these lead up press conferences is that Connor mops the floor with Mayweather when it comes to trash talk and that might entice thousands of morons to think Connor might actually win and make Floyds odds juicier.

Anyone who puts money on Connor is such a fool they deserve to go bankrupt. Its like taking the gold medallist for Decathlon and betting that they would beat Usain Bolt over 100m sprint.

Last edited:
Scoring these things like they're actually real. You guys are ****en dense as. Even if it were real, it means absolutely jack s**t. At least with seasoned pros and CHAMPIONS like Floyd.

****en hell zab Judah talked his ass off while Tzyu didn't say one word. Tzyu made him do the chicken dance.

It would be great to see conor win but anyone who even think he has a punchers chance is a ******* idiot.

Absolutely no chance what so ever.
Don't come back to this board if you're going to post like this.

McGregor was KOed in sparring apparently.

The only question the fight poses is whether Floyd carries him for 12 rounds or decides to stop him.

$3.30 for Floyd by decision on sportsbet ATM seems massive overs.

The only question the fight poses is whether Floyd carries him for 12 rounds or decides to stop him.

$3.30 for Floyd by decision on sportsbet ATM seems massive overs.

Can't see why Floyd would take the risk of carrying McGregor for 12 rounds.

1. It makes him look very weak if he can't finish a guy who's professional boxing record is 0-0.

2. Imagine Mayweather toys with him for 7-8 rounds winning them all comfortably but neve actually goes in for the kill ... and then McGregor lands a lucky one punch k.o

Can't see why Floyd would take the risk of carrying McGregor for 12 rounds.

1. It makes him look very weak if he can't finish a guy who's professional boxing record is 0-0.

2. Imagine Mayweather toys with him for 7-8 rounds winning them all comfortably but neve actually goes in for the kill ... and then McGregor lands a lucky one punch k.o

Yeah but then a 40 year old out of retirement Floyd who hasn't had a KO since 2007 KOing McGregor in 3 rounds will show up what a sham fight this really is so carrying him legitimises the fight somewhat.

Also McGregor will gas after 4-5 rounds max, any lucky punch is going to happen early, and you can only eat so many counters before you stop throwing. Floyd could play with him for a 100 rounds after that and not get hit with anything meaningful.

Yeah but then a 40 year old out of retirement Floyd who hasn't had a KO since 2007 KOing McGregor in 3 rounds will show up what a sham fight this really is so carrying him legitimises the fight somewhat.

Why would Floyd be worried about legitimising the fight? His pay packet will be the same either way as the PPV's will already be paid for. :p

FWIW, I do think he'll be a bit cautious early until he gets a read on exactly what Conor is bringing to the table, then he'll start hitting him at will and stop him in the middle rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayweather would have to land a lot of shots on Conor to KO him. Bigger gloves and he's allowed a 10 count to get up. Diaz landed some big shots as and he takes them very well hard to know if he has an iron chin or not because he hasn't been hit enough but I've never seen him rattled in the UFC from a punch besides when he was gassed af and Diaz landed a little 1-2 haha

Conors only chance is landing that one haymaker...imo he is wasting his time if he is training to box.. there is zero chance that mayweather hurts conor...the same chance conor has if were trying to outbox floyd...imo if i were conor id be training to throw bombs continuously for 12 rounds and the stamina to do so

Conor's attitude and heart is the only reason he could be knocked out. If he wanted to just learn to block a punch and say he lasted 12 rounds with one of the best boxers ever but he has too much pride and self belief to do that. He'll go out swinging like a mad man even if it means he's gassed badly by round 6-8

Conor's attitude and heart is the only reason he could be knocked out. If he wanted to just learn to block a punch and say he lasted 12 rounds with one of the best boxers ever but he has too much pride and self belief to do that. He'll go out swinging like a mad man even if it means he's gassed badly by round 6-8
its his only hope

Defensively conor does not have a thing to worry about, its whether he can generate enough offense that will be a major problem

Conors only chance is landing that one haymaker...imo he is wasting his time if he is training to box.. there is zero chance that mayweather hurts conor...the same chance conor has if were trying to outbox floyd...imo if i were conor id be training to throw bombs continuously for 12 rounds and the stamina to do so

Please continue to enlighten us... o_O

Back