Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

0fe827e10987d45fea7ff83e27b6e61b.jpg

44c038919e5c216656b07844625f60c1.jpg

As our esteemed dictator would now say. Compare the pair…..

CHANNEL 7 NEWS -Adelaide businessman gets charged for child pr0n. Here's a photo we found of him standing in a photo with Port Power's Warren Tredrea- so long ago he had hair.

Last edited:

It's all crap but which particular piece of crap. I'm assuming he's given another glowing endorsement of daddy...

Port Power Mouthpiece said:
Consistency is a huge demand on many this season.

I just skim read it, but it appeared to be his usual ploy of trying to sound smart by putting lots of random points together to support a theme, but just ends up being a pointless mess.

I just skim read it, but it appeared to be his usual ploy of trying to sound smart by putting lots of random points together to support a theme, but just ends up being a pointless mess.

The reference to the Pickett-Biglands hit was bizarre.

50303E61-C5EB-446B-B6E5-DE04E8555EC1.jpeg

Rhett lined him up and Choppy obliged.

Rucci's article was pretty fair I thought.

Had to lol the bit about Biglands needing to be more aware though.

He's even admitted on a tv interview that Choppy was going after McLeod on the boundary line to effect a tackle. Said Choppy didn't even know he was there. Biggy thought to himself, I can take Pickett out here, so he deviated his run, and made a bee line straight towards Choppy.
At the last second, our man saw Bilands out of the corner of his eye, and just went for it!

The 5'8" guy laid out the 6'8" 25kg heavier bloke who was intending to be the aggressor.
KARMA bus.

Probably true that Walls said Biglands needed to be more aware - not as the recipient of the bump, but of being the one who elected to bump (by today's rules!) despite coming off second best :D:cool:

Rucci's article was pretty fair I thought.

Had to lol the bit about Biglands needing to be more aware though.

He's even admitted on a tv interview that Choppy was going after McLeod on the boundary line to effect a tackle. Said Choppy didn't even know he was there. Biggy thought to himself, I can take Pickett out here, so he deviated his run, and made a bee line straight towards Choppy.
At the last second, our man saw Bilands out of the corner of his eye, and just went for it!

The 5'8" guy laid out the 6'8" 25kg heavier bloke who was intending to be the aggressor.
KARMA bus.

Probably true that Walls said Biglands needed to be more aware - not as the recipient of the bump, but of being the one who elected to bump (by today's rules!) despite coming off second best :D:cool:
Choppy would probably get 10 games for that today. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of these campaigners that are complaining about Round 0 in NSW/Qld before its even played are enemies of all football outside Malborn.

w***ers like Riewoldt, Montagna and Brown.
The venues are great. The concept feels ridiculous, though.

Any of these campaigners that are complaining about Round 0 in NSW/Qld before its even played are enemies of all football outside Malborn.

I don't care that it's in NSW/QLD, I care that over half the teams in the league aren't playing in the first round of football. Ridiculous concept which I hope we never see again.

The venues are great. The concept feels ridiculous, though.
I think playing the first rounds up to the Gather Round in a similar way to games were played v Covid (6 days per week) not 9 games per week might work.

1. Not playing games through the heat of the day at the beginning of the season is a good thing.

They haven’t been wrong, the most blah/Mehh start to the year I can ever recall…

I don't care that it's in NSW/QLD, I care that over half the teams in the league aren't playing in the first round of football. Ridiculous concept which I hope we never see again.
The Afl will see the big crowd numbers and lock this concept in for the next ten years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back