Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

The winner is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *.

No knock winner, just decided to leave him out. Thanks for ******* up the race shape Tom you useless campaigner.

MC

good result, thought everyone was reasonably keen on it, rightfully without declaring it.

I had 1,2,3

as 2,4,5

with what i saw Yucatan and Best Solution probably not running out the trip and the missing 1,3 from above. actually thought Yucatan had it shot to bits 800 out.

I have it in the running double (fld with 3/5) so come on Tradesman - would let me almost get out for the day. Otherwise will be not too bad if the 3 got up.

FML done by a head with the 3 steaming home. If that race was over 1825 metres would of got the cash. Tradesman disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Race 9 thoughts.

Gee Galaxy Raider is going to send me broke.

Have followed him for ages and he has put some cracker runs in his career but finds it hard to win, cannot jump off now though and will tie him in with No.13 After all that into all exotics.

Did anyone watch the Melbourne Cup with the special effects audio activated?

Magic Circle kept making a funny noise throughout the race. It sounded like "eee-oar... eee-oar".

If you were offered an ownership stake for free would you refuse it?

Race 9 thoughts.

Gee Galaxy Raider is going to send me broke.

Have followed him for ages and he has put some cracker runs in his career but finds it hard to win, cannot jump off now though and will tie him in with No.13 After all that into all exotics.

I'm on the 3 and 5 completely by mistake. Accidently put my running double bet for MC/R8 on the daily double first time around. So hoping for one of them - but no basis for liking them. Though Matt Hill has tipped the 3 suprisingly - so come on, get me (almost out!)

I'm currently fighting Sportsbet on their chat over a $25 bonus bet... Thats what it's come down to.
Can't believe they're fighting people here pretending the service dished up is appropriate.

If you were offered an ownership stake for free would you refuse it?
is1300128099.jpg

Back