Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

The winner is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcs095

Team Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
That's tough man. I managed to box the trifecta last year but screwed it this year

Did no research apart from 5 minutes so only got myself to blame really
That's how it goes - always tough, and I'm an amateur on the horses at the best of times (More a dishlickers punter as old man owns a couple). I went wide on the trifecta, and looked at Prince of Arran, but ruled it out in my last few eliminated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davis_756

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Nope - horses beaten that fair at the first attempt don't win. Was beaten panels at poison unders as where Muntahaa (lol Ebor form) and Magic Circle (zomg such a turn of foot!)
Marmelo improved 8.8 Lengths on last year, if it does the same it wins by 3 lengths.

Avilius, Youngstar & Cross Counter were my 3 picks for what it is worth.

Dominion

Senior List
AFL Club
Essendon
Nope - horses beaten that fair at the first attempt don't win. Was beaten panels at poison unders as where Muntahaa (lol Ebor form) and Magic Circle (zomg such a turn of foot!)
I mean, I know it didn't win but I wouldn't be so absolute on that given Marmelo's run just now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ash_1050

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
As per The Age:

And for everyone doing an office sweep, the last horse in the Cup was Red Cardinal (5).

The Cliffsofmoher (2), failed to finish.

Big Cox 88

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Anyone else not get paid at the top tote rate by Sportsbet? Hoping they rectify it after they seemed to crash.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
That's how it goes - always tough, and I'm an amateur on the horses at the best of times (More a dishlickers punter as old man owns a couple). I went wide on the trifecta, and looked at Prince of Arran, but ruled it out in my last few eliminated.
Yeah I eliminated him too and put mugs like WSTB in :/

Where can I find dividends do you know?

cleveland

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Backed Avilius

Bloody same it was knocked over as it would have surely been in the finish imo

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Massive attrition rate this year with the Internationals - Hamada, Cliffs, there was another one go amiss in quarantine the other day. Winner also had some sorta minor setback as well, must've been real minor though...

Top Bottom