Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We are a real chance for the wooden Spoon ... we would loose to North atm ... if Prestia and Balta didn't make a difference ... then unlikely to win a game until Taranto and Lynch returns
I’ve said as much for a few weeks , norf are stiff they haven’t played us right now , right now I can’t see us winning another game unless TT hopper and Ross return and stay in then we might be a Smokey against GC at the G

Does he look that good TI , what’s he got , good hands , agility ?
Very good hands and agility is a step up as he can swing easily on both sides and a beautiful kick. I watched him in his first game and he basically impressed me with a nice sidestep and kick to a lead. He didn’t get much game time that day so I put him in my watch list. He hasn’t taken a step back since. His other asset is he’s gifted with a football brain and makes excellent decisions. Could be a Smokey first pick , but I want him to slide as I prefer a big forward first. They are risky though and have a low strike rate.

Very good hands and agility is a step up as he can swing easily on both sides and a beautiful kick. I watched him in his first game and he basically impressed me with a nice sidestep and kick to a lead. He didn’t get much game time that day so I put him in my watch list. He hasn’t taken a step back since. His other asset is he’s gifted with a football brain and makes excellent decisions. Could be a Smokey first pick , but I want him to slide as I prefer a big forward first. They are risky though and have a low strike rate.
Interesting, sounds like he ll def get picked up tho this is his first notable game , I’m hoping we get one of the big blokes who are all teenagers, Bella 21, wouldn’t say no to this kid from reports ,,,,perhaps we get him first and back that one of Howe scaife or Bella remain avail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give us a list of who they are so we can track them versus the players Richmond take. :)
And what's the point in that as this is a fan site and we are giving opinions? According to you , you thinks it's not necessary to improve. So why are you asking? lòl
Here is what you told us all recently:

There is absolutely no need now for us to try to make our team better this season.

And what's the point in that as this is a fan site and we are giving opinions? According to you , you thinks it's not necessary to improve. So why are you asking? lòl
Here is what you told us all recently:

There is absolutely no need now for us to try to make our team better this season.

Wait, what? The self proclaimed accurate one is scared of being wrong. But it is a fan site TI, you should feel free to give your opinion. The threat of someone holding you to account over it shouldn't trouble you. :)

Wait, what? The self proclaimed accurate one is scared of being wrong. But it is a fan site TI, you should feel free to give your opinion. The threat of someone holding you to account over it shouldn't trouble you. :)

There are three candidates and if you don't know them by now then it confirms you have no interest and are being a troll.
Are you going to be consistent and hold every other poster accountable?:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back