Recommitted Miles Bergman [Re-Signed to 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously hope you have nothing to do with our recruiting department
the dude your opinion GIF

I think you’ll find there aren’t too many hawks supporters who would be happy with that trade
Getting a former first round pick and a young key forward with lots of potential for, what will hopefully be, a mid first round pick next year?

Getting a former first round pick and a young key forward with lots of potential for, what will hopefully be, a mid first round pick next year?
Bergman is a back flanker, we have an abundance of them, georgiades was in poor form and has just done an acl, who knows how he comes back from it. We’ll still be the youngest team in the league next year, it would be a miracle if we end up with a pick outside the top 10. Bergmans a decent player but not what we need so i wouldn’t waste draft capital on him and georgiades would be worth a pick 30+

Bergman is a back flanker, we have an abundance of them, georgiades was in poor form and has just done an acl, who knows how he comes back from it. We’ll still be the youngest team in the league next year, it would be a miracle if we end up with a pick outside the top 10. Bergmans a decent player but not what we need so i wouldn’t waste draft capital on him and georgiades would be worth a pick 30+
Lol.

I think you’ll find there aren’t too many hawks supporters who would be happy with that trade
Yes but everyone from their own team wants everything for nothing

Basically a life trait that many have

Its not really that far off the value

Youd be looking at a future pick 5, which is always considered worse than the current pick 5 no matter quality of draft for Bergman and Georgiades.

Imo its very minimally slight overs but nothing more

Plenty of non port fans see Bergman as pick 12-15 range and happy to gove that up for him alone. I wouldnt

A collective sigh of relief from a few Victorian club supporters I think.
Didnt you spend all your money on Griffen Logue anyway ?

A collective sigh of relief from a few Victorian club supporters I think.
I think having a guy that looks just like JHF would have been too much for your supporters. They would have been obligated to boo him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back