Mr Rucci says: Show your faces

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by McLeod23
Personally O'Donnell would be my choice, and that we didn't speak to him when we played the Lions is very frustrating.

We don't know that for sure.

Surely not every move that Adelaide has made in the search for a new coach is common knowledge.

It is interesting that Trigg chose the Gabba game to sit in on the goings on in the coaching box. Could have saved the club money and sat in at Footy Park the next week. Surely he was in Brisbane for another reason...

O'Donnell will surely be spoken to, if he hasn't already. Trigg did say on one of his radio interviews that they won't reveal everyone who they speak to because some are still involved with other clubs and that shouldn't become public.

The Crows will no doubt be speaking to upwards of 10 candidates. Maybe many more than that.

Originally posted by _espoir
;) not that there is anything wrong with that Miriam got her own show, i'm sure you can ;)

well like her ive already been in a BB house:p

anyway how did you know Miriam was my idol????/:confused: :D :p

Originally posted by napsyd
We don't know that for sure.

Surely not every move that Adelaide has made in the search for a new coach is common knowledge.
I agree.

I have every faith in the sub-committee. I am sure they are doing all they can and as thoroughly as possible.

I am not sure about this but my understanding is that Trigg travels to every game as does Phil Harper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back