Roast Cheating Filthy Power Found Guilty, Fined $100k, Club Facing Financial Ruin

What should the penalty be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jay Schulz - You were right.

Very poor by the Powah medical staff.

They've already been fined in a previous incident, then they've had another shonky one. This is the 3rd one, AFL need to make a statement with a penalty to drag the Powah medical staff out of the 1990's.

It’s an absolute disgrace, but as we’ve all seen, they have form. Been fined $20k previously (I believe) with regards to Hartlett, then there was Butters/Jonas last year, and Brad Ebert‘s whole career. I think the only thing that can happen is that they have their licence removed, and we take Rozee, Butters and JHF off their hands (Not sure there’s much else I’m interested in…maybe Houston)

I have to admit I was shocked that Port chose to send Alir back on without going through full testing after he showed the classic “boxer” pose of someone who had been knocked out.
at best it was a terrible look for a league that is desperately trying to improve their image around head injuries but at worst it has put their player at serious medical risk.
I think the League has no option but to come down hard to protect their credibility. I imagine the doctor will be made the scapegoat, but the club will cop it as well.

Now that they are confirmed cheats who put the welfare of their players behind beating us, what should the penalty be?

To think a Port doctor thought he knew more than me more about concussion. :think:

The arrogance.

Port Logic.

y-png.1759388

z-png.1759392

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"In absence of the SCAT5 test occurring and out of an abundance of caution, the Port Adelaide Football Club has decided to enter Aliir into AFL Concussion protocols and he will be unable to participate, at a minimum, in the club's Round 21 match this week vs the Geelong Cats."

I do like how it says Port decided to enter them into the protocols. AFL absolutely said they're not playing.

Back