Game Day NAB 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Lavington Sports Ground - Sat 4:40pm 14/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put Dusty and Griff in, along with Conca and maybe Astbury too. Rest the others like Cotch, Ivan, Jack, etc. Take out a few of the youngins but leave the rest.

Things I'll look out for in this game is knowing where to run and being there/sticking to the game under pressure and nailing it.

If the pressure is non existent that's a bummer and we should look at annihilating them.

Everyone who didn't play last week gets a run this week.

Then next week look at who needs another run.

Who we're playing, and the team they're going to field (and if we win) don't really come into it, it's all about what gives us the best prep for round 1.

they probably think they will be playing on a cow paddock. they will be pleasantly surprised. LPO is considered one of the best facilities in country footy.
It's actually been spoken that because the club travels enough through the year, and with round 1 being away, we would like to limit that travel and give the kids who havent had much experience with travelling a shot.
However there's no doubt that with 3 games in 3 weeks and a 6 day break after our first hit out against WC, there'd be some man management going on.

I think it is a bit of a shame and shows the shambles the preseason can be at times because you guys at near full strength against our kids should do it very easy (50+ I'd think) so the hit out really loses a lot of benefit to your side other than fitness. I remember a few years back we played a b grade Geelong, GWS and some other bottom side in our preseason, smashed them all and then started the season terribly. Not getting those real hit outs just hurts prep.

Though it looks like you guys have Norf the next week so you should get a real solid hit out then.

typical. Lived in albury over 10 years no tigers... Moved to melbourne 6 months ago tigers go to Albury...sheesh. ah well just have to watch them at etihad next week.
You think thats bad.I have an engagement party to go to at Beechworth.At the Gold Coast atm.Flying>>>>>>Sydney>>>Driving to Wodonga>>>>Party starts@6pm>>>>Sunday back to Gold Coast.Id be able to hear them sing the song but can't do nothing about it.lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RICHMOND v PORT ADELAIDE
Lavington Sports Ground, Saturday 14 March, 4.40pm AEDT

Richmond2. Dylan Grimes, 3. Brett Deledio, 4. Dustin Martin, 5. Brandon Ellis, 6. Shaun Grigg, 8. Jack Riewoldt , 10. Shane Edwards, 11. Jake Batchelor, 13. Ricky Petterd, 14. Bachar Houli, 16. Shaun Hampson, 18. Alex Rance, 20. Ivan Maric, 22. Nathan Gordon, 25. Troy Chaplin, 26. Anthony Miles, 27. Sam Lloyd, 28. Taylor Hunt, 29. Tyrone Vickery , 30. Reece Conca, 31. Nick Vlastuin, 33. Kamdyn McIntosh, 34. Liam McBean, 35. Ben McDonough. 36. Matthew McDonough, 38. Steven Morris, 43. Todd Elton, 44. Matthew Arnot, 48. Kane Lambert

Port Adelaide
2.. Kane Mitchell, 3. Jake Neade, 5. Matthew Broadbent, 11. John Butcher, 13. Cameron O’Shea, 14. Paul Stewart, 15. Karl Amon, 16. Oliver Wines, 17. Tom Clurey, 19. Matt White, 21. Jared Polec, 23. Matthew Lobbe, 24. Jarman Impey, 26, Andrew Moore, 29. Jasper Pittard, 31. Mitchell Harvey, 32. Dougal Howard, 33. Darcy Byrne-Jones, 34. Jarrad Redden, 36 Jack Hombsch, 37. Jesse Palmer, 40. Aaron Young, 41.Brendon Ah Chee, 42 Tom Jonas, 43. Johann Wagner, 44. Tom Logan, 46. Sam Gray, 47. Sam Russell, 48. Nathan Krakouer

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-12/nab-challenge-squads-named

10 players are back who didn't play against the bullies....Deledio, Martin, Ellis, Riewoldt, Edwards, Houli, Rance, Maric, Chaplin, Conca....

So that makes 5 who wont play, Cotchin, Griffiths, Astbury, Newman and Foley (foley now expected to miss 9 weeks).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back