Game Day NAB 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Lavington Sports Ground - Sat 4:40pm 14/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something clearly going on. Don't think he'll play round 1 with only 1 nab game under his belt if he plays vs norf

Cotch I'm not too confident about either

Yeah seems strange with Astbury, im less worried about cotch, i reckon if this game meant something he would be playing

Well from what this squad is telling me it looks like Arnott and Lambert are the frontrunners for elevation. Only 2 rookies named in this squad. If they are named next match then it is done and dusted

edit. Also shows that Matt dea will be gone at the end of this year unless he has a major injury at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well from what this squad is telling me it looks like Arnott and Lambert are the frontrunners for elevation. Only 2 rookies named in this squad. If they are named next match then it is done and dusted

edit. Also shows that Matt dea will be gone at the end of this year unless he has a major injury at the moment
Dea has been injured only resumed training this week

Kinda upset that Port rested some of their guns. Don't really care about the result just wanted to see Gray and Boak running around as they're both great to watch.
But I guess someone had to make way for big Dougal Howard! Will I get banned if I'm seen cheering a Port goal?

Think if he qualifies for LTI can bring in a replacement.

Similar players in Lambert and Arnot to.

I think LTI something like 12 games, might be wrong
9 weeks ? Stretch it out to 12 and upgrade Lambert and Arnott.

Kinda upset that Port rested some of their guns. Don't really care about the result just wanted to see Gray and Boak running around as they're both great to watch.
But I guess someone had to make way for big Dougal Howard! Will I get banned if I'm seen cheering a Port goal?

Don't think it matters. You will be a lonely voice and some banter needs to be had in the crowd!

9 weeks ? Stretch it out to 12 and upgrade Lambert and Arnott.

8 weeks is the minimum for the LTI list but I'm not sure how it works given the season hasn't started yet.

Don't think it matters. You will be a lonely voice and some banter needs to be had in the crowd!

Wouldn't be so sure about that, there will be quite a ruckus if Dougal goes near the ball or manages to snag a goal, Wagga boy, played for the Albury Tiges last year, will have a reasonable cheers quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back