NEW Peter De Rauch letter and Proxy Form

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as I'm concerned, you can make mine rare.
Any way to achieve this?

I agree that making your posts rare is a worthy objective, but why not go all the way and shoot for extinct? (I'd settle for endangered.)

Credit where credit is due. The Club has published a neutral proxy form on its web site and indicates that the candidates statements will be up later today. We can now make our informed decisions, which will include all own own personal biases.
Great stuff. Does this now mean we have ditched the previously referenced "standard" election protocols and we are now following a "non-standard" process?

What a circus this has been.

4 years ago, Rick Aylett was a mate. I was a coterie member then. The so-called inner-scrotum. No different to today - just as much power then as now. So how does that work?

You don't actually believe Rick was running the club four years ago do you?

Let's call a spade a spade here. Many of you are having a bitch because your friend Davo is struggling. Frankly, I'm seeing the PDR thing playing out on a whole different level. WANM people feeling a sense of entitlement for some reason. You need to Google Irene Chatfield. She was not entitled. Neither is WANM.

I have only ever criticised the process and not the candidates. FWIW my proxy has gone to PDR again so you are completely wrong.

You guys have to give up your addiction to drama. It's like you only have relevance when there's something wrong. Like the club won't need you if everything is going well. That's sad.

And FFS Wednesday, please stop whining.

Ok. I promise never to start a Big Footy farewell thread in order to see who turns up to my Big Footy funeral and then sign up to Big Footy under another alias.

POW! Mr Beige bags another internet bad guy.
Mate, you're ascribing a level of infamy to yourself that, doubtless, you crave, but I'm sorry, I just don't see.

...btw, it's Mr Cosmic Latte to you! :D A 'fine distinction' to be sure, but I know if you push yourself, one day you'll begin to see them everywhere. I suggest you try first with shades of grey and extend from there. There's a whole world out there beyond monochrome!

Mate, you're ascribing a level of infamy to yourself that, doubtless, you crave, but I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

...btw, it's Mr Cosmic Latte to you! :D A 'fine distinction' to be sure, but I know if you push yourself, one day you'll begin to see them everywhere. I suggest you try first with shades of grey and extend from there. There's a whole world out there beyond monochrome!

Is there any real point to any of your communications with me or about me whatsoever? I mean, I seem to fill you with some kind of weird fascination, that you need to continually refer to me, but at the same time completely dodge the issue at hand.

Its some weird bizarre attraction on your behalf.

I fact, I can't remember as single revelatory comment regarding football or anything else ever emmitting from your keyboard. "I'm Kimbo, I don't really have much to add, but I'm going to take this side.......well.............because....."

That's it, theres nothing more to you.

You're the forum version of a bank commercial.

Please, do us both a favor, have the last word and then put me on ignore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snrub and The OBSTacle make me hate the incumbents, even though several weeks ago I was quite enamoured with them.

Flag Man has to be a Wheaton supporter. No-one could be this annoying without an ulterior motive.

Please, do us both a favor, have the last word and then put me on ignore.

Please do the rest of us a favour and end the personal slanging match. Put each other on ignore so threads like this can be filled with (non personal) arguing over election related issues.

This will go round in circles otherwise. :heart:

I've read this thread and Ive read the voting literature and have given this situation great thought.

Let's dance.

[youtube]W3A9rLoz_0o[/youtube]

The club have made the alteration you are seeking on the club website.

Just wondering, as someone who challenged the contention that the previous proxy forms were "flawed", in your opinion, why do you think the club has made the alteration they have ?

Just wondering, as someone who challenged the contention that the previous proxy forms were "flawed", in your opinion, why do you think the club has made the alteration they have ?

I'd imagine it would be to shut up an overly vocal, drama queen-like, disloyal minority.

The party line would be something like this:

The closing date for nominations to the board was 4/02/11? Therefore the club couldn't produce an accurate document / proxy form with all nominees listed prior to the deadline for nominations.

Another possibility could be:

The incumbent board members are safe with the knowledge that they have enough proxy votes from their mail out and it is now safe for them to window dress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back