Shield New South Wales vs Victoria, Drummoyne Oval, 27-30 October, 10:30 AM AEDT

More points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Somewhat sub par score but this NSW lineup can be got at so could still get a lead. How on earth is spudly Nevill still a FC player.

hughes footage eth-dog ?
I haven't seen a tweet about it but he very clearly stepped over, realised it and threw it back

Hell of a lot closer than what Boland was given out for…
I reckon Boland was out honestly. Wasn't 'plumb' but hardly as bad as Seymour. Last ball probably sliding down though

Inly got grainy Facebook highlights but Boland looked sliding and too high to me. Conway looked pretty dead but hard to tell how much ball was spinning.
Span a long way when I looked at it again. Would have loved it to been given but it would have been "umpires call" on DRS

Screenshot_20211027-212152_Kayo Sports.jpg

This is point of impact for Seymours LBW. Is it really that bad a decision?

Still frame looks good front on and from where the umpire is standing. But, gave a look where Abbott is and the angle that the ball would be travelling

clipping at worst it’s not the worst one thought Boland was more unlucky

NSW on top so far but not all bad for Victoria. Seymore & Merlow both looked good batting & a good bowling start from Short as the 5th option. Sanga off to a good FC start too.

Still frame looks good front on and from where the umpire is standing. But, gave a look where Abbott is and the angle that the ball would be travelling
Except the complaints in this thread were about the height which is why I've taken the still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup I like Patterson needs a solid season to put his name back up there for selection

Good fielder too safe set of hands

Just been annoyingly bad the last few seasons, a hundred then 5 scores of nothing, repeat

I think Sutherland is the most gun barrel straight bowler I have seen. Great control but can he move it off the straight at all?

Seems like umpire Abood will only give you out lbw in this game if you play for Victoria. With the nose scratcher Davo down the other end, they must be hard up for umpires. Hard up for commentators too, the woman on there doesn't even know the rules.

Perennial disappointment Jason Sangha with a brain explosion after lunch! Need common sense on this track. As he was walking off spotted his skipper shaking his head. Coach should should haul him over the fire for that. He has now opened the door for the Vics. Why are two blokes in the low/middle @20s batting in the Blues top 6? Nutso.

Last edited:
How did NSW delist Solway when their cupboard is this bare? Madness, hell I'd probably still be taking Larkin over some of these kids at this stage

Seems like umpire Abood will only give you out lbw in this game if you play for Victoria. With the nose scratcher Davo down the other end, they must be hard up for umpires. Hard up for commentators too, the woman on there doesn't even know the rules.

This aged nicely with all that salt, 4 LBW's enough for you?

Back