Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys we can only afford cat 5 at the moment and there are a few seats left in either block 148 or 130 that we are looking. I'm guessing 148 is that price because we may get hit by the sun all day? 130 is next to our Cheer Squad behind the goals. Which option do you think is best?

148 definitely in the sun. That's my block :devil:

My understanding is that the Supporters Club gives us access to the Skyview Lounge before and during the game, and the Riverview Lounge before and after the game.
There may be visits by the players after the game, just like there used to be at the Billy Walker Room before some dickheads wrecked it for everybody after a loss.
Im still not sure if full strength beer will be served at the Skyview or Riverview lounge. (Have heard conflicting reports on this).

I would also like to know when and if we get replacement cards as Supporters club members, or if we get an additional card.

In other words: I’m in the dark too.

I just received a reply to say that full strength will be available in these rooms and we will receive replacement cards.

significant discount on the normal seats for the GC game... 40%. Probably what are tickets should normally be... if it wasn't for all the victorians I would move to melb just for the cheaper footy access.

Back