Prediction Next Coach Sacked (2024 edition)

Next coach sacked

• GWS- Adam Kingsley - Oct 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You might want to read the post I quoted again. Not a single mention of the game yesterday.
Ok, I didn’t do a good job of showing that my first sentence was in agreeance with yours about what Mitchell has done to date… but the thing I went on to query is the ‘significant list holes’.

Injuries are having a fair say for us at the moment.

Ok, I didn’t do a good job of showing that my first sentence was in agreeance with yours about what Mitchell has done to date… but the thing I went on to query is the ‘significant list holes’.

Injuries are having a fair say for us at the moment.
List holes doesn't have to mean you don't have players to develop into those holes, but that those players are clearly not there yet.

Well you beat 2 grand final sides last season. What about the other 21 games?

I still remember in 2019 when the cats finished top but looked bad in certain games. Freo beat them easily by 6 or 7 goals in Perth. It turned out to be one of freos last wins under ross Lyon.

Saying that the ladder will be tight again.

I won't be shocked If hawks post only 4 or 5 wins.

I won't be shocked if hawks this year do what Freo did last season. 10 wins, 13 losses and 14th spot.
Didn’t freo beat the reigning premiers(dees) and the eventual premiers(cats) Away in 2022?
Those credits don’t last long

Didn’t Scott extend? He looks all in for their rebuild and I think expectations aren’t high this year for the cats.

Hinkleys an interesting one. He’ll be given every chance to succeed this year and if he leaves it will be at least until their campaign is up.
When will Hinkley's never-ending campaign be "up"? The cockroach would survive a nuclear holocaust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon - You’ve sacked Brett Ratten to get him back and would want to be making big improvements this year.

Justin Longmuir - Surely has to be finals and big improvements? 5th year at the club. They’ve hardly done a thing.

Luke Beverage - No top 4 finishes but 2 GF appearances. Haven’t done much since GF in 2021.

Simpson - can’t keep getting smashed every week. WC seem pretty ruthless. Gone by round 10 if 100 point beatings are common in the first 2 months.

Nicks - Finals or bust I reckon

They’d be my top 5.

Reset the poll and Goodwin would be a bolter
Hard to see.

Flag then top 4 in the two years after that. No finals this year adds heaps of pressure and a bad start next year probably sees him go. How much currency does a flag give you though? Beverage got heaps post 2016 but was pretty average bar making the GF in 21.

I reckon it’ll be more of a player push saying get rid of him rather than performance based. However there’d be some senior players wanting to review themselves very candidly as well.

Gawn
Oliver
Lever

That demonstrates my point though.

Geelong are never going to sack scott, he will only leave of his own accord. Hes earnt that right and we are not the type of club to sack him. If we crash he will walk himself like hardwick he will never be sacked.

Ditto melb with goodwin (although i think with their cultural stuff its harder to predict).

I dont think the dogs will sack beveridge but i can see him resigning to coach elsewhere if they dont hit top 4 this year.
Who was the last coach sacked by the club?

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Back