Matthews, J. Herbie

Sy

McKenzie, Keith

NM

Stephen, Bill

Fi

Bartlett, Kevin

Ri

Bolton currently half a game in front of Walls who was about to go on a tear, winning 5 of the next 7.

Every one of those coaches sacked surley Bolts is on the brink if they keep losing

If bolten s to get the sac then so should blues fan boi hero steve silvagni
After alll it’s his overhyped list that s just as responsible as bolten poor coaching

Crusty Demon we play Port in China.

Richo' situation is extremely interesting. We got off to an excellent start to the year and were improving as the weeks went on, but then I think it's safe to say we hit our tipping point of injuries, just as we came up against 4 of the best teams in the competition (our last 4 games were all against teams in the top 5 going into this latest round) and now it's looking precarious for him again.

If it's true that he has to win a final to get the final year of his contract, then he's essentially out of contract, if the likely occurs and we don't win a final, and it's them probably going to come down to whether we think there's someone better avail out there.
Ah, ok. An interesting month coming up for you guys. Next 3 games are very winnable.

Dean Bailey had a better win percentage even though he was tanking...Good grief.

Hopefully Lyon goes soon. I can't see him signing an extension with his family rumoured wanting a return to Victoria.
Tbf we only tanked for about half a season. But your point is still valid and alarming for Carlton fans.

If Essendon don’t make the 8 I reckon Worsfold is gone. Same with Hinkley and Port. Right now, if Carlton get hammered next week by St Kilda, Bolton would be close. Bolton has to start winning a few. Carlton look like they’re going backwards.

North aren’t getting smashed so I reckon Scott is probably doing enough at the moment to stay safe. Mind you, they don’t seem to be much better than Carlton. North have the WB, Richmond, Suns and Giants. I reckon if Scott gets a pounding against Richmond after a loss against the WB it could tip him.

Highly likely
-Bolton
-Scott

Likely (no finals)
-Worsfold
-Hinkley

Smoky
-Longmire
-Pyke
Richmond dont play Marvel well. We wont be pounding North there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D5BA6125-769C-44EC-BB9A-DA22DA54CB32.jpeg
It’s Australian Rules coaches are treated like they untouchable in almost every case. The mindset is it’s all too hard or it’s please give them more time. The code isn’t ruthless in holding coaches accountable

Most of the coaches wouldn’t last two seasons of failure in other codes.

As a Port supporter excuses every year and the coach gets a free pass is laughable for a professional league

For old times sake...
7259040-3x2-940x627.jpg

Has a club ever sacked a coach on a Friday afternoon/evening before?

North have a game tomorrow, would be very unusual timing and make for an awkward press conference.

'So Brad, you would be disappointed with the result today. Any positives you can take into next week?'
'Yeah heaps. I'll tweet you from Bali'
'A couple of players did well in the VFL today, do you think they'll come under consideration for selection?'
'Uhhh how the * would I know mate?'

Back