NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

The new subscription started August 1, they informed us by email. Its now august 12, and so people had the time to cancel autorenew etc between july 15 when they emailed, and august 1. First part payment was today. All above board.
What do mean? It said you could cancel from the 9th July, I cancelled on the 10th our time.

219AC4BE-F4AB-44A0-A630-6B29437E19C4.jpeg

Cancelibg autorenew btw only means canceling autorenew, but not the subscription itself, you were still subscribed to the service and merely changed autorenew option to off.
I don’t get it. I cancelled auto renew last month and today I got auto renewed!

Maybe what rumply said then, your cancellation didn't get processed, page didnt load properly? Did you revisit the account page to see if your autorenew was canceled?
Going to check on laptop tomorrow, pain in arse over phone, I’m sure I took a shot of it after I (thought) I’d cancelled. Can only think I stuffed it up somehow

You should always get an email from them confirming cancelation of auto renewal. Would be the first place I look.

If you didn't get one, you more than likely didn't confirm it.

You should always get an email from them confirming cancelation of auto renewal. Would be the first place I look.

If you didn't get one, you more than likely didn't confirm it.
Yeah maybe. Anyway I’ll keep it this season as I’ll be wfh for some time but I’ve cancelled them as auto pay from PayPal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must say, the customer service has improved tenfold in the last couple of years.

Forgot to cancel the auto renew, it rolled over. Had it refunded and back in my account within 3 days. Customer service got back to me in 20 minutes to get it all sorted. Considering I stuffed up, was pretty impressed with it.

Must say, the customer service has improved tenfold in the last couple of years.

Forgot to cancel the auto renew, it rolled over. Had it refunded and back in my account within 3 days. Customer service got back to me in 20 minutes to get it all sorted. Considering I stuffed up, was pretty impressed with it.

I never got a reply or an account credit following my email about the Super Bowl debacle.

time to start thinking about flying over to India for a weekend and signing up to Gamepass! going to be hard with the coronavirus

If you changed your big footy username to Fawzi Cumm-Singhs you'd get it past gamepass I reckon. ;)

So is India the cheapest? Do you get charged currency conversion when you pay by card or do you have to use PayPal?

Whats the name of that free vpn you can download ? Hoxx? Or something?

Hoxx proxy on chrome or firefox.
Once your quoted the cost for India, on gamepass page, you just pay in aud if you want.

Yep that worked. Had to play around a bit because it chrome kept logging me in and it would default to the other price. Got there in the end though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back