Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 83 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 277 76.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs a beast in there with him really and DeGoey was very disappointing.
DeGoey is a one way mid who's a much better player when his team is winning the midfield battle. Not the kind of guy who's going to turn the tide for you. Collingwood are in big trouble if they're relying on him and Daicos to turn things around.

if McRae is smart he puts him back to half-back he is needed there badly.
out of the backline the pies are making so much errors take the pressure off him.

The footage Kingy just showed on Fox Footy of Daicos declining to help his defender mates was pretty damning.

Yeap, would take Josh over Nicki every day of the week
Let's not forget, at the same age Josh was a complete spud, now he's an AA

If Nick actually improves as much as Josh has he'll easily be the GOAT

But right now he has hit a wall, terrible game tonight, probably needs to go back to defence not only for his sake but also the team's

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

But right now he has hit a wall, terrible game tonight, probably needs to go back to defence not only for his sake but also the team's

Nah, while Josh does his best work out wide, he doesn't take short steps

He hasn't hit a wall... he wouldn't hit anything harder than a marshmallow.

The GOAT sure does get exposed when he can't front run in a good team. Deary me.
Looking forward to when Pendles, Titch, Sidebottom and Crisp retire and his teammates are too shite to find him around the field. Will average about 3 touches a game if he's gotta win his own hardball to get his disposals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeepers.

40 posts during a home and away game of the tall Poppy cutters appraising his game.

He certainly has got into the haters heads.

Wowee.

Fadge can you have a chat to fly and get him to put lil Nicky down back. I have him in my SC team and he doesn’t score well when he can’t chip scab and crab walk. I had the VC on him again tonight.

Fly needs to get him out of any role that involves contact. It’s ruining my SC year.

Looking forward to when Pendles, Titch, Sidebottom and Crisp retire and his teammates are too shite to find him around the field. Will average about 3 touches a game if he's gotta win his own hardball to get his disposals

Well that’s kinda what is happening now.

While not down to 3 touches, he still has areas of his game where he isn’t great which is fine especially for a guy barely 20.

It’s just he’s been talked up as the 2nd coming of Gary Ablett snr,jnr and Chris Judd, so this is why people want to cut him down.

I’m not so much worried about that, he is gun player and him and his brother have been probably their 2 most consistent performers over the first 3 games this year.

Ever since he came into the side he’s been in a winning team, but it’s harder now as he has a lot of team mates down so clubs can put more effort into Nick knowing no one else is doing overly much.

Fadge can you have a chat to fly and get him to put lil Nicky down back. I have him in my SC team and he doesn’t score well when he can’t chip scab and crab walk. I had the VC on him again tonight.

Fly needs to get him out of any role that involves contact. It’s ruining my SC year.

Having the VC on him seems more like a you problem

Back