Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 83 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 277 76.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

280 metres gained is pretty good for half a game of football, but he should be getting those sort of numbers given he is essentially an outside player who gets fed the ball by his teammates who are doing the harder work.
Agree, I was only looking it as per the number of times his had the ball and taking into account he is playing off half back

Wilmont from Brisbane who is playing a similar role has 324m for 12… Wilmont also going at 100% DE

The value in his possessions is really not there
Collingwood will want this contract off the books soon

It is the little things he is not doing. He doesn't tackle. Mitchell is on 6 tackles right now, Daicos is on 1.

Also according to Supercoach (I know, not the best but still okay), Daicos is the 10th best Collingwood player out there today despite being 3rd in disposals.

Nicks ball use is elite. Kicks it to a player in a position that he can run straight back past them to receive another handball receive
The one-two fantasy scoring sensation!

Just get the kick Nick …come hell
Or high water

Huge defensive efforts from Nicki. Stood around waiting for his teammates to tackle their opponents and then ran around for a handball once they'd won the ball back as he stood around and watched

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans have had Jake Lloyd doing the same job for a half of the cost

Last edited:
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Squibcos

He's a great half back flanker. Loves the champagne footy and 1-2s running off the back.

Doesn't have the hardness (as of yet) to be a great, let alone a great mid.

I look forward to the day he doesn't shirk the hard ball gets and physical stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Huge defensive efforts from Nicki. Stood around waiting for his teammates to tackle their opponents and then ran around for a handball once they'd won the ball back as he stood around and watched

It’s impressive skills to be such an elite seagull receiver and anticipate the end result/disposal of your teammate who’s working 97% harder than you are.

You can’t teach that..

Squibcos

He's a great half back flanker. Loves the champagne footy and 1-2s running off the back.

Doesn't have the hardness (as of yet) to be a great, let alone a great mid.

I look forward to the day he doesn't shirk the hard ball gets and physical stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Squibnatous 👌

Incredibly courageous effort by Nikos to try to get another stat in once the siren blew, made sure he slammed it on his boot to nowhere. So brave.
I raised by glass of wild Turkey in mock celebration of that fine, nano second of fantasy wonderment when your VC gets a hack kick on the 3 qrt siren..

Back