Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.6%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 122 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh is heaps good, will be elite for years if he doesn't get any bad luck with injuries. Daicos is just crazy though, second year in the league and he's short favourites for brownlows and norm smiths - a premiership and one of the best on in the GF, it's a pretty unbelievable start to his career

Nick daicos is the best player I have ever seen who is 20 years old.
That doesn't necessarily mean he will be the best at the age of 25. Something will give eventually ( coaches will try and target him differently until they find a chink in his armour ) but as we stand , it's Nick Daicos.

Nick daicos is the best player I have ever seen who is 20 years old.
That doesn't necessarily mean he will be the best at the age of 25. Something will give eventually ( coaches will try and target him differently until they find a chink in his armour ) but as we stand , it's Nick Daicos.
Footy has changed. Blokes Daics build didn't use to get as many games because they would be worked over until they broke.

He's already had his kneecap cracked for him, so the midfield may still wear him out.

Walsh looks bigger, is he? More of a traditional mid.

I say Daics coz hurr durr Carlton bad ( I have to say that or I forfeit my season ticket) but it'll be fun watching them both for years to come. They might end up opposing captains in a Grand Final one day...

Footy has changed. Blokes Daics build didn't use to get as many games because they would be worked over until they broke.

He's already had his kneecap cracked for him, so the midfield may still wear him out.

Walsh looks bigger, is he? More of a traditional mid.

I say Daics coz hurr durr Carlton bad ( I have to say that or I forfeit my season ticket) but it'll be fun watching them both for years to come. They might end up opposing captains in a Grand Final one day...
Daicos is a better kick there is no doubt , but walsh I think has the bigger engine but his disposal let's him down at times .

Naicos needs a couple more pre-seasons under his belt to improve that half-step and jitter he has developed in a contested ball situation - it is ballet I tell you refined and sophisticated half-step ballet...

his awareness about coming impact makes him flutter his feet like a beautiful butterfly..

Last edited:
Naicos needs a couple more pre-seasons under his belt to perfect that half-step and jitter he has perfected in a contested ball situation - its ballet I tell you refined and sophisticated half-step ballet...

his awareness about coming impact makes him flutter his feet like a beautiful butterfly..
Just in case you forgot 6951C705-EA82-4123-8C4F-1596B20620C8.jpeg

Naicos needs a couple more pre-seasons under his belt to perfect that half-step and jitter he has perfected in a contested ball situation - its ballet I tell you refined and sophisticated half-step ballet...

Are you saying hes going to get even better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the Carlton boys threw him a party for finally not showering in his jocks. Proud moment

I'm seeing defintie signs of single eyebrow syndrome at work in the Daicos boyz - Penedelbury wouidl have his hands full tweezering away on those bushy brows - pluck pluck pluck

I'm seeing defintie signs of single eyebrow syndrome at work in the Daicos boyz - Penedelbury wouidl have his hands full tweezering away on those bushy brows - pluck pluck pluck
Pendles actually whips the tweezers out before each game and gives all the boys a brow tidy up. Thats leadership we havent seen

Pendles actually whips the tweezers out before each game and gives all the boys a brow tidy up. Thats leadership we havent seen
Meticulous attention to detail is underrated - something basketball background something slow motion game stand still- I always wondered about the standing still bit- why not sit still or lean still.

Both Daicoi share a single eyebrow of great antiquity.

It started with Antigonos Daicos (fl.360 BC) who was Phillip of Makedons kombari. He was slain in battle against the Illyrians but his eyebrow lived on to take revenge, and has been passed on down the generations since.

Certainly does need trimming, otherwise it metastases and can infect bystanders. As mentioned at least one Carlton player developed pubes after brushing against a Daicos.

Both Daicoi share a single eyebrow of great antiquity.

It started with Antigonos Daicos (fl.360 BC) who was Phillip of Makedons kombari. He was slain in battle against the Illyrians but his eyebrow lived on to take revenge, and has been passed on down the generations since.

Certainly does need trimming, otherwise it metastases and can infect bystanders. As mentioned at least one Carlton player developed pubes after brushing against a Daicos.
One eybrow = inbuilt sweat band

Hasn’t yet played 50 games.
Two games back from a hairline bone break in his leg.
Kicks first goal in GF.
Sets up goal to Crisp right on half time in GF.
Sets up goal to DeGoey in last quarter of GF for Pies to retake the lead.
Wasn’t at his best due to injury lay off, but still has the most disposals of any player in the GF.
Still a kid in his second year.

Hasn’t yet played 50 games.
Two games back from a hairline bone break in his leg.
Kicks first goal in GF.
Sets up goal to Crisp right on half time in GF.
Sets up goal to DeGoey in last quarter of GF for Pies to retake the lead.
Wasn’t at his best due to injury lay off, but still has the most disposals of any player in the GF.
Still a kid in his second year.

Dissapointed that he got 3 ducking frees including the first free and goal of the game.

Back