MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I have serious doubts about our ability to go B2B without Naitanui.
Absolutely, Naitanui is the key to our finals this year. He elevates what is often a flat centre midfield at times. Today I felt like we had very limited impact from the centre despite what the stats suggest. Naitanui is the difference between a goal scoring clearance and a menial stat.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi agree. Midfield was looking impotent today against Tigers and we need Nic Nat back in order to go back to back. It just seems like a harder slog this year and we’re lacking the spark he brings. Having Nic Nat brings a presence and aggression that is unsettling for an opposition and the benefits of having him are worth any risks that need to be taken in hastening this.
As for previous comments, quite the opposite to being lazy, Nic’s presence will have the mids playing out of their skin for him. We saw that when he came back. Players know he demands the opposite of complacency.

Hi agree. Midfield was looking impotent today against Tigers and we need Nic Nat back in order to go back to back. It just seems like a harder slog this year and we’re lacking the spark he brings. Having Nic Nat brings a presence and aggression that is unsettling for an opposition and the benefits of having him are worth any risks that need to be taken in hastening this.
As for previous comments, quite the opposite to being lazy, Nic’s presence will have the mids playing out of their skin for him. We saw that when he came back. Players know he demands the opposite of complacency.

Well said RB, I concur.
Fingers crossed, looking like NN will be back this year....buckle up! :):)

We all love NN and we all know hes unstoppable but he is coming into a finals series underdone.5mns of sprints and he will be cooked.The first quarter showed what we are capable of.This is a balancing act that im sure Simmo and crew will put a lot of thought into.Underdone gun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally think he will play if passed 'fit' and then the debate will rage.

If we win & the move comes off - 'great decision'
If we lose & bow out the armchair critics will come out of the woodwork.

Here's hoping the former occurs.

We need Nic Nat to turn our 7/10 midfield into a 8.5/10 one. Redden and Sheed were very down yesterday.
I think he is the perfect ruck to play against Richmond too, given his bullocking work and tackling. I have no doubt we would have won that yesterday if he replaced Hickey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back