MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course we don't pick him if he's not ready to play. But FFS if he's good to go we should bring him in ASAP. Wait too long and there may be nothing left to lose.

We need him for 3 games.
3 games over 4 weeks. Just needs to play those 3 games like he did in the 3 games in his previous return and we go B2B.

He has about 3 weeks to get right if he wants to play out any game during the finals. I don't think we will see him again this year.

Why?? He was running and jumping at training last week?? And they said he pulled up well and trained again 2 days later. Why couldn't he get enough fitness over a 4 week block, to play his normal 60% game time? I mean he's only missed a few weeks of training before he started running again, surely he'd built up a base of fitness before coming back from his knee a few weeks earlier?

Why?? He was running and jumping at training last week?? And they said he pulled up well and trained again 2 days later. Why couldn't he get enough fitness over a 4 week block, to play his normal 60% game time? I mean he's only missed a few weeks of training before he started running again, surely he'd built up a base of fitness before coming back from his knee a few weeks earlier?
I dunno, I just reckon he won't play this year then retire. Just a guess, wait and see I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So NN on his Insta post is shooting hoops with a mate. Below average IQ levels confirmed both by him and the club. Professional athletes, few weeks before finals. Even if he was 100% fit he shouldn't be doing that, let alone with an ankle injury.Give him a 40K fine for that, he wont do that again.

So NN on his Insta post is shooting hoops with a mate. Below average IQ levels confirmed both by him and the club. Professional athletes, few weeks before finals. Even if he was 100% fit he shouldn't be doing that, let alone with an ankle injury.Give him a 40K fine for that, he wont do that again.

as long as he isn't dunking over people i don't have a problem with it.. might have just been "Philling Inn"

f64254e8943d11be24f6ee71333259eb.jpg

Last edited:
Settle down mate he's just having a few shots, not dunking over guys

Settle down mate he's just having a few shots, not dunking over guys
well I do. couple of weeks before finals is usually quarantine time for players who are gunning for the flag. So yeah, it is a big deal. It is a concern if it's not.If you are a full time professional athlete, you probably shouldn't be playing other sports on your day off specially if you are so called injured, so called important player for the team. I will not give him a pass for this.

well I do. couple of weeks before finals is usually quarantine time for players who are gunning for the flag. So yeah, it is a big deal. It is a concern if it's not.If you are a full time professional athlete, you probably shouldn't be playing other sports on your day off specially if you are so called injured, so called important player for the team. I will not give him a pass for this.
What was he actually doing? Just throwing up some shots? Or a 1-on-1 game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back